Introducing ONE-KEY™, the first digital platform for tools and equipment. Combining a free-to-use inventory program with the industry’s smartest tools, ONE-KEY™ provides a new level of control and access to information that will revolutionize the way work gets done. Get started today to streamline your productivity.
A CENTRAL PLACE TO KEEP ALL YOUR TOOLS
Keep the important information right at your fingertips. Snap receipts, log purchase info, set up service reminders, and assign tools out to your employees.
BUILT AROUND YOU
Manage your equipment down to the project level. Pull reports on recent spend, run inventory audits, even see the cradle-to-grave story of any item in your inventory.
TRACK TOOLS ANYWHERE
Keep a virtual eye on your things when you can’t. Any ONE-KEY™ app will automatically keep records of the last time it was within 100ft of your ONE-KEY™ compatible tools, allowing you to pinpoint missing items quickly.
PREVENT THEFT & TAMPERING
Protect your ONE-KEY™ compatible tool by locking it out whenever it’s not in use. If your tool is lost or stolen, render it useless by sending a remote shut-down command to the tool for the next time it comes within range of any open ONE-KEY™ app.
MANAGE THE TEAM
Need to set some boundaries for the guys in the field? Set up your complementary guest login to share with your team, allowing you to set permissions on who can change what.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
A place for everything!
Introducing Places, a more efficient way to view your inventory based on where you keep it.
- Categorize your Places based on how you organize your business.
- Assign items to Home Base, Jobs, Projects, & Vehicles and add important details.
- Audits made easier: While near your ONE-KEY tools and TICKs, scan to make sure that everything is where it belongs.
- See What’s Nearby - Now you can view your items that are being tracked by TICKs in the “Nearby” tab
Ratings and Reviews
Not what I was promised.
I am an electrical contractor and I bought two sets of the drills and impact combo for two of my foreman. I have always been in favor of Milwaukee tools and when I went to my local supplier and they told me about Milwaukee’s new tools that could be 1) tracked where they were and 2) shut down if they are stolen, I was completely all in. I immediately purchased the two and swapped out some old drills on my guys trucks. Within the first two weeks one set was already stolen off one of the trucks. I thought no problem, I’ll shut it down and see where it’s at, report it to the police, and get my drill back. Not so!!! I quickly learned that the app only works if: someone else also has the app, and they have their blue tooth on. So, I don’t know who had it wrong Milwaukee or the supplier but I will say that Milwaukee stood by their product and understood the confusion and sent us a replacement. The fact they did this still makes them my favorite company for power tools however, I would not want someone to be misled regardless of where the fault lied in the explanation that I got. The other features are nice, so I gave three stars.
Helps me a great deal with managing and keeping aerial numbers on all my tools
Milwaukee is ahead of the game with this and as well on many other things. Love the idea of the tick, I bought one just to test it out. I think this technology has a long way to go but is a good start. The distance that can be tracked and the fact the app has to be running on other people’s phones in order to detect the stolen tool just isn’t ideal for most theft situations. Milwaukee does make very nice tools and they do take that little extra time in their engineering and quality that lesser brands do not. But you do pay for that difference. 12 volt tools I have and like the circular saw 12v struggles to have enough power to barely cut 2x4s, so I’d go with 18v if you want a cordless circular saw. Their 12v drill and impacts are good for small uses. Overall love their organizers with the gasket to keep moisture out and love most any Milwaukee products. Keep up the good work, love the app a lot a lot.
Thanks for your feedback Davey! We'll keep working to make sure that tracking works as well as possible. Glad you're happy with your Milwaukee experience. We're always here if that ever changes. You can reach our team at:
I was looking to switch over to all company supplied tools, so was very excited to see that Milwaukee had this tool tracking system. That excitement was short lived once after purchasing 4 sets of these tools and seeing the EXTREMELY lackluster results.
I understand the Bluetooth location orientation, so realize that this isn’t a GOS system, but it isn’t working.
I had setup 2 of my impact drivers, 2 drills and one Tick before bringing them to a job site. On my drive in that morning, all the tools showed current tracking, but only one has worked since. I have the Tick in my van with me, been driving around with it for a week, but it has never shown up.
The other 4 tools are all together, and 1 got a reading on one of the tools 1 day, obviously off of someone that has the app on their phone at the site. The other 3 tools have never shown up, nor any of the tools showing a reading from when I was onsite near the tools.
Very disappointed with this type of performance from a Milwaukee branded anything. Should’ve stuck with RIGID for 1/2 the price and their lifetime warranty.
Thank you for your feedback, sorry to hear your frustration. The team has some follow up questions for you, I think we can troubleshoot this together. Especially if the tools travel with you, you should be seeing much better results than what you are experiencing. If you have a moment, send us a note to:
That's a line to the team here in Wisconsin, we'll help get things straightened out.
- Milwaukee Electric Tool, Corp.
- 44.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Milwaukee Tool
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.