By Celmaro Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
"Minco stands out from a crowded time tracker field due to its deep integration with iCal and its ability to publish tasks in other programs. It’s a slick utility and a wise choice for anyone seeking a better way to track how time is spent." - Macworld Magazine
Track your work time with iCal integration and flexible realtime data export functionalities.
- Use your existing iCal todos. No need to reenter existing tasks in other applications.
- Add, edit and Complete tasks in Minco and sync changes back to iCal.
- Multifunctional display show time spend working or revenue for active work time, selected task, today, week, month, and more.
- Visualize your work time in iCal.
- Log work times in csv files on your hard drive.
- HTTP output adapter to transfer work time information to a web server.
- Define your output format to proceed with invoicing or data analysis.
- Define surcharges and multiplier for tags assigned to tasks.
- iChat and Adium support.
Time tracking on Mac OS X has never been easier.
What's New in Version 1.3.7
- New: BusyCal support.
- New: Multiple Task CSV Export.
- New: Delete Tasks in Minco.
- Other Bug fixes and improvements.
I use it along with 2Do to track my hours for my work projects. Works great!
Total waste of money. Dosent recognize all ical calendars. bad interface. Hard to use. Completely not intuitive.
Total garbage app! Dont waste your time. You would be better off with an egg timer and a notebook.