I'm here to help you prepare for meetings and express your views, wishes and feelings to people like your social worker, IRO, advocate or leaving care worker. Tell me what you want to say to them and when you're done I'll give you a choice to save, send, or print what you've written.
What you say to Mind Of My Own is kept confidential within the app. You choose which workers to send your Mind Of My Own statements to. You can set up your own account and password. No personal data is stored on your device or computer.
Mind Of My Own's One app is free to use. If your local authority or service provider has listed themselves on the app then you are given the option to send your views to your worker in that service. Otherwise you can still send your statement to anyone else, all you need is their email address.
By downloading Mind Of My Own's One app you agree to its terms and conditions at http://www.mindofmyown.org.uk/privacy/
- Feature: reduce unauthentic account creation in an accessible way
- Improvement: refreshed brand identity
- Improvement: further translations to Welsh
- Improvement: clarity of language on locator page
- Bugfix: silence messages to console from the i18n subsystem
- Bugfix: correct layout of language where "/" is used
- Bugfix: rejig submitted dates to match back-end format rules
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.