A complete set of tools lovingly designed to support your commitment to practice mindfulness daily. We make it easy to fit meditation into your daily routine to get its benefits such as reduced stress/anxiety, better sleep, mange pain and increase performance.
You have full control over reminders and daily routines that break your daily practice into small but highly effective and digestible mindful pauses, lessons and practices.
Daily lessons help to refine and tune your personal path to peace. The Healthkit integrated timer supports building your mindful minutes practice. And the “Lifelog” captures your own journal to discover insights.
“This app is like my best friend. I feel like it asks me how I’m doing? How am I feeling? What mood am I in?...The alerts, the reminders, the pauses [let] you be still for a moment. Very highly recommend this app!”
- Joeykcmo (iTunes review)
"I am bipolar and anxiety is a constant struggle for me. I started mindfulness a few months ago after my new therapist recommended it & found the breathing exercises helpful but really easy to forget or ignore.
This app has reminders, guides you through the meditation techniques & the best part is the pause button. When I start feeling tense I just take a little pause and get my breathing under control. Having the images to view while breathing activates more of my mind freeing the anxious thoughts. The reminders can be set for whenever or how often I may need them which helps me return to the moment when I don't even realize I'm tense.
I highly recommend this to anyone who suffers from anxiety or just wants to live a more mindful, present life."
- PookusJ (iTunes review)
- Featured in the iTunes App Store “What’s Hot” list in over 20 countries
- Developed with leading scientists, doctors, researchers, coaches and trainers
- Recommended by the Daily Mail as a “Stress-Busting Smartphone App to Keep You Calm on the Go”
- Powered by inward inc., which has been mentioned in The NYTimes, Newsweek, and NPR
- Integration with Apple's Health app to track Mindful Minutes
- Simple Start program: 21 days of free mindfulness audio lessons. Themes include mindful breathing, body awareness, kindness, and present moment awareness.
- Pause button: take a 15-second mindful Pause whenever you’re stressed or catch yourself on autopilot.
- Timer: for meditation, includes integration with iOS Mindful Minutes.
- Reminders: set personal reminders to nudge yourself to be mindful throughout the day.
- Explore: select from a library of guided and self-guided practices. Extended practices available for purchase.
- Lifelog: notice patterns and gain insights from your Lifelog as your commitment to mindfulness takes root.
- Remix: after you’ve completed 21 days of mindfulness, use the unlocked Remix feature to continue practicing mindfulness your way.
What users are saying:
“One of the very few apps in which behavioral science and design come together.” -Roger Vilardaga, PhD, Clinical Psychology
“I've tried several meditation/mindfulness apps and this one has everything I've been looking for. It also happens to be the best designed app in this category I've seen.” -ForgetPerfect (iTunes review)
“While I know there are no ‘quick fixes’ when it comes to kids, this app is as close to one as I've found. I began the lessons to help deal with stress at work, and my 5th grader wanted to know what the audio reminders were about. I explained and know he's doing the lessons with me. They are working wonders on our frustration tolerance during homework and work! As soon as we start to feel that tension build, we remind each other of what we've been learning and practicing, take a moment, and regroup.” -John-546 (iTunes review)
Major update: New “Today” screen, “Now” cards and reminders fit Mindfulness easily into your daily routine.
Try adding new reminders or activities to your Morning, Day or Night routine that link to your favorite programs, tracks or pauses.
Throughout the day you’ll see the most relevant “Now Cards” from your Today screen read to complete. They’ll update based on your Morning, Day and Night routine settings and what you’ve already done.
For those using our meditation timer, we’ve moved that to the upper right side of the homescreen.
We’re also about to launch premium content in the EXPLORE section of the app with more on its way!
There are a few other changes you may be happy to discover like a dedicated reminders screen, a simpler account screen and a self narrative screen that allows you to track things like positive and negative beliefs. Let us know what else you’d like to track email@example.com.
All in all we’re trying to simplify the app while increasing the control you have in personalizing it around your unique daily life.
May you find peace, love and happiness in all that are you are and do daily :-)
cofounder + eco
inward inc creators of Mindfulness Daily
P.s., We’ve also produce our first song as an experiment with the amazingly talented Nina Grae, which we’ll be releasing soon via the Explore > Playlist > Nina Grae section of the app. We’d love your feedback on that when it comes out!
Ratings and Reviews
This app really helps you stay mindful easy to use doesn’t take much time but works just what I was looking for.
I would like more/different messages! I only use it as a stopwatch
I must accepT that my son is gone to heaven where he is free and safe. No one can hurt him no more. He came from God and has returned to God this app surely has helped me thsnk you
- INWARD, INC
- 116.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2014 inward inc
- In-App Purchases
- Audio Pack 1 $4.99
- Pause Pack 1 $3.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.