MindMaple is a fast and intuitive way of organizing and prioritizing information for project management, brainstorming sessions, idea sharing, drafting lesson plans, taking lecture notes, problem solving, managing schedules and more.
Create and edit collaborative mind maps with a user-friendly interface and numerous features to assist in maximizing productivity and efficiency.
More Functions in MindMaple Pro
- Create and delete map sheets
- Move or copy map sheets to other documents
- More theme colors
- More clip art
- More map themes and templates
- Import images from iPhoto or Photo Booth
- Prioritize tasks, track progress and task schedule
- Export as images, PDF and text
- Import from MindManager, Freemind, Xmind and text files
- Expand on topics and subtopics with notes
- Link to URLs, topics, files, folders and email addresses
- Attach files to topics
- Themes, clip art and backgrounds included
- Customize topic and subtopic design
- Group subtopics from different branches using Boundaries or Relationship lines
- Visually organize maps to your specific needs
- Balance your map with one click
- Expand or collapse sections for presentations
Works in High Sierra(10.13).
Fix some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
My Mind Map of choice
Ok, after try 6 mind maps apps from App Store, finally I found this one that is simple and beautiful, but most important it have all the functions I need. For example you can align easily to help you keep you layout organized, you can distribute to top, bot and sides with many different directions, and give you control of all the shapes with a simple properties panel.
My only requests for now:
-Make it even more intuitive. For example, its natural to click on a shape to MOVE it, and not to drag a new subtopic, because we have to point our cursor to a really small icon every time to move it. I think it should be inverted, we move more than create subtopics, so a small plus sign would be better for subtopics and the shape to move.
-Space bar should move panel like Photoshop (not right click), option should duplicate, and another intuitive shortcuts that we all are already familiarized.
-Why you force us to create a “central topic”? It’s common to us to start with 2 or 3 floating nodes, that’s central topics too, but the “central” is stuck and seems to be the most important. Give us the option to start from the blank and choose wht is the “central topics”.
Hope to see some improvements to make it even more user friendly and give it 5 stars!
If only it would work
I was impressed with the way the app appeared that it would work. The app would crash or freeze sometimes. It was working great on my mac when I first got it. I was working away and discovered I really needed to use this on the go. After having so much work on the computer, I just knew I would be able to connect my information from the computer to the phone version of the app. NO SUCH LUCK. I emailed the company multiple. Months later I got 1 response from the company that wasn’t any help. IF ONLY THIS WOULD WORK. I wouldn’t be shopping for another mind mapping software that can work on my phone and computer. Oh to redo work, because I have nothing else better to do. They have a really great app, but without updates to meet your customer’s needs and customer service. You won’t have customers or consumers for the product. Ugh I so wanted this relationship to work.
Hi, Sorry for the long silence.
We haven’t been able to focus on MindMaple project due to internal issues in 2015 and 2016. but, we are currently working hard to upgrading the old version of MindMaple.
So, we look forward to your continued interest with us.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Almost great, but export features not as advertised
I have tried all the midmapping software in the app store and web apps and this is by far the simplest, and prettiest to use, especially considering the good alignment options and being able to edit multiple items at once.
Having said that, there are few elements i would like to see improvement on.
1. On the website, it advertises that Mindmaple desktop can export to word, powerpoint, and excel formats, however, i can only export to a text format that’s very poorly formatted and useless for importing into a proper outline in Word or similar.
2. interconnecting two non-hiearchically dependend nodes from separate branches is odd, and the arrows need to be manipulated quite a bit to look good. I would like to see this more automated with less time needed to make it look good. I also want these arrows the match the overall style
3. I would like to create a visual style / theme from my current mind map that i am using
4. I would like to be able to select all nodes that have the same style at ones, or a way to assing a particular style that if i edit once, it will change all of them
Not sure how good support is, as I have just started using this App but i am highly optimistic :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.