MindMax is an app, funded by Movember Foundation to maximise wellbeing and resilience and create a community of fit minds.
Drawing on scientific research and AFL player experience, MindMax provides the following features:
- bite-sized, dynamic training sessions
- in-app games
- social sharing to build individual and community resilience and wellbeing.
Users are guided through the same wellbeing training undertaken by AFL players, who have access to the top doctors, trainers and psychologists in the industry, to help them perform at their best. Using the power of sport, videogames and wellbeing science, MindMax starts conversations that shift wellbeing attitudes and behaviours.
A fit mind, just like a fit body, requires regular training and can always be improved. With this comes enhanced resilience and wellbeing, so get MindMax and strengthen your mind’s fitness – because fit minds kick goals.
Added updated support for MindMax Gym
Added some new training screens
Added some stability fixes and extra features to training modules
Added new community landing screen
- AUSTRALIAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE PLAYER'S ASSOCIATION INC.
- 43 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 AFL Players Association
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.