Traffic Controller is intended as a therapeutic / educational game and may improve cognitive and motor skills while tracking progress using an easy to read dashboard.
Traffic Controller tracks progress differently than other games. Exercises are broken into groups of sessions and session scores are displayed graphically so the user, therapist, caregiver, clinician or doctor can review progress. Using the full version, progress graphs can be emailed or printed to share with a doctor or clinician.
Traffic Controller also manages the level of difficulty differently than other games. The level of difficulty is under the control of the user and does not automatically increase. This allows the patient to control the best level of difficulty for the greatest therapeutic benefit.
This is a excellent game for stroke and traumatic brain injury survivors to include as part of their recovery plan. It is also and excellent app for early childhood development of cognitive, fine and gross motor skills.
The interface is uncluttered to encourages use without assistance.
The game is entertaining and engaging and may also provide motor skill and cognitive therapeutic benefits.
Easy to read graphs provide metrics of how the player is progressing in three important areas. These include speed of movement, percentage of touches that touch a valid object and percentage of touches that end on a valid target. With these metrics the user or care giver can better understand gross and fine motor skill improvement, eye-hand coordination and visual spacial performance.
*Speed of movement
* Accuracy of touch
* Accuracy of movement
* Includes a dashboard with multiple graphs for tracking progress over time
* Tracking how fast the player drags an object to its target
* Tracking the percentage if touches touch a playable object
* Tracking the percentage of touches end on the correct target
* Percentage of exercises completed on each level of play
User interface and optimization enhancements.
- Michael Zachry
- 44.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Michael D. Zachry
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.