MindNode 2 – Delightful Mind Mapping
By IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
MindNode makes mind mapping delightful. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. MindNode allows you to brainstorm, organize & share your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it. The clean interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting thoughts, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.
Brainstorming — Just Start With Your Ideas
• Create new ideas with a single click
• Create multiple mind maps on a self-expanding canvas
• Create connections between otherwise unrelated topics
• Fullscreen mode lets you brainstorm without distractions
• Add photos and stickers to illustrate your ideas
Organizing – Think Content, not Layout
• Simply rearrange your thoughts and hide entire branches to stay on top of your idea
• Automatically keep complicated mind maps organized using Smart Layout
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and strokes
• Add notes to topics and labels to connections for additional details
• Easily browse large and complicated maps using a built-in outline
• Get things done by turning nodes into tasks, with parent nodes showing your progress
Sharing — Spread Your Thoughts Easily
• Access all your mind maps from your iPhone, iPad or Mac using iCloud Drive
• Share interactive documents publicly via the web through our MyMindNode service
• Export your tasks to Apple’s Reminders, Things, and OmnifFocus
• Import your mind map from MindManager, FreeMind, OPML, Markdown, TaskPaper, CSV, or text outline
• Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind, OPML, PNG, Markdown, TaskPaper, Microsoft Word, CSV, or text outline
MindNode for iOS
Create mind maps with the tap of your finger on your iPad and iPhone. Browse them on your Apple Watch and automatically share them between all your devices using iCloud Drive. MindNode for iOS is available on the App Store.
MindNode for AppleWatch
View your mind maps and tasks directly on your wrist using MindNode for Apple Watch. Free with MindNode for iOS.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! IdeasOnCanvas offers free support. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on twitter at @mindnode. You can also read our User Guides or browse our FAQs on http://mindnode.com/support.
What's New in Version 2.5.3
• Ensure images are currently displayed in retina resolution when dragging them to the canvas
• Fixes missing folding indicators on macOS El Capitan
• Fixes an issue related to correctly displaying branches and connections
Simple, Robust, and Beautiful
MindNode is one of the best productivity apps you can have when brainstorming, note taking, or even just collecting ideas.
I have MindNode for my Mac, iPhone / iOS, and my iPad. All three are excellent and your mindmaps can be shared using iCloud seemlessly.
This mind mapping app has the smoothest experience which is critically imporant to maintain idea flow. The ability to customer hotkeys is also great so you can rapidly take notes without much effort. Most other apps have a delay or are jarring.
Not only is everything customizable, the built-in themes are beautiful. While there are some who don’t care about asthetics, it’s actually quite an important feature. Not only do you feel better and more compelled at taking notes when everything automatically slides in the right place with beautiful colors and fonts, it’s extremely important when sharing and presenting the documents. The style is clean but not spartan. It has a professional feel.
Lastly, the app is well maintained and after years of use, it’s continued to improve upon itself without getting bloated. An amazing app!
Can’t say enough good things
Love this app! Had an iPad version and it worked so well I got the laptop version as well :) Suggestion: would be great if there were more “themes/templates”. I have made my own but it would be great to have other ones as well.
Pretty to look at, fun to use
This was well worth the money; I bought both macOS and iOS versions simultaneously and the app is super-useful on both.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 12, 2017
- Version: 2.5.3
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- © 2017 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor