MindNode makes mind mapping delightful. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. MindNode allows you to brainstorm, organize & share your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it. The clean interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting thoughts, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.
Brainstorming — Just Start With Your Ideas
• Create new ideas with a single click
• Create multiple mind maps on a self-expanding canvas
• Create connections between otherwise unrelated topics
• Fullscreen mode lets you brainstorm without distractions
• Add photos and stickers to illustrate your ideas
Organizing – Think Content, not Layout
• Simply rearrange your thoughts and hide entire branches to stay on top of your idea
• Automatically keep complicated mind maps organized using Smart Layout
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and strokes
• Add notes to topics and labels to connections for additional details
• Easily browse large and complicated maps using a built-in outline
• Get things done by turning nodes into tasks, with parent nodes showing your progress
Sharing — Spread Your Thoughts Easily
• Access all your mind maps from your iPhone, iPad or Mac using iCloud Drive
• Share interactive documents publicly via the web through our MyMindNode service
• Export your tasks to Apple’s Reminders, Things, and OmnifFocus
• Import your mind map from MindManager, FreeMind, OPML, Markdown, TaskPaper, CSV, or text outline
• Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind, OPML, PNG, Markdown, TaskPaper, Microsoft Word, CSV, or text outline
MindNode for iOS
Create mind maps with the tap of your finger on your iPad and iPhone. Browse them on your Apple Watch and automatically share them between all your devices using iCloud Drive. MindNode for iOS is available on the App Store.
MindNode for AppleWatch
View your mind maps and tasks directly on your wrist using MindNode for Apple Watch. Free with MindNode for iOS.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! IdeasOnCanvas offers free support. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on twitter at @mindnode. You can also read our User Guides or browse our FAQs on http://mindnode.com/support.
This update fixes two issues when using MindNode 2 on macOS Mojave. For full macOS Mojave support – including Dark Mode – please upgrade to MindNode 5.
• Fixes an issue that prevents opening the sticker picker on macOS Mojave
• Fixes syncing tasks states with Reminders on macOS Mojave
Ratings and Reviews
What’s the difference between this and MindNode 5?
Just curious what the difference between the two apps is? It seems Mindnode 5 was updated in Sep 2018 and this one in Nov 2017 — are they just different versions of the same app? (Just curious because normally they just revise the same app store entry)
No further update for this software
I cannot believe that MindNode 5 is not the updated version of this software.
Limited features, fatal flaws
Every now and then I return to this app because it has a nice interface and I really like the Markdown export feature. And an hour later I remember the missing features (filter, tags, formatting, others) and then at some point I lose my work. Opening files that were synced to iCloud SEEMS to be when it happens: I open a file I’ve been working on and it isn’t the most up-to-date version of the file. So I lose, I dunno, 15-30 minutes of work. Constantly. I don’t know what else to say, except “enough!”
- IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- 12.9 MB
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.