MindNode makes mind mapping delightful. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. MindNode allows you to brainstorm, organize & share your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it. The clean interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting thoughts, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.
Brainstorming — Just Start With Your Ideas
• Create new ideas with a single click
• Create multiple mind maps on a self-expanding canvas
• Create connections between otherwise unrelated topics
• Fullscreen mode lets you brainstorm without distractions
• Add photos and stickers to illustrate your ideas
Organizing – Think Content, not Layout
• Simply rearrange your thoughts and hide entire branches to stay on top of your idea
• Automatically keep complicated mind maps organized using Smart Layout
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and strokes
• Add notes to topics and labels to connections for additional details
• Easily browse large and complicated maps using a built-in outline
• Get things done by turning nodes into tasks, with parent nodes showing your progress
Sharing — Spread Your Thoughts Easily
• Access all your mind maps from your iPhone, iPad or Mac using iCloud Drive
• Share interactive documents publicly via the web through our MyMindNode service
• Export your tasks to Apple’s Reminders, Things, and OmnifFocus
• Import your mind map from MindManager, FreeMind, OPML, Markdown, TaskPaper, CSV, or text outline
• Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind, OPML, PNG, Markdown, TaskPaper, Microsoft Word, CSV, or text outline
MindNode for iOS
Create mind maps with the tap of your finger on your iPad and iPhone. Browse them on your Apple Watch and automatically share them between all your devices using iCloud Drive. MindNode for iOS is available on the App Store.
MindNode for AppleWatch
View your mind maps and tasks directly on your wrist using MindNode for Apple Watch. Free with MindNode for iOS.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! IdeasOnCanvas offers free support. You can reach us by email at email@example.com, or on twitter at @mindnode. You can also read our User Guides or browse our FAQs on http://mindnode.com/support.
This update fixes two issues when using MindNode 2 on macOS Mojave. For full macOS Mojave support – including Dark Mode – please upgrade to MindNode 5.
• Fixes an issue that prevents opening the sticker picker on macOS Mojave
• Fixes syncing tasks states with Reminders on macOS Mojave
Ratings and Reviews
I really love this app. I use it constantly whenever I get stuck writing something in my Markdown editor. “It just works” is used to describe a lot of apps nowadays, but it is 100% true with MindNode. Whenever I try to do something, use some kind of stray command or gestures, what I want to happens, happens. Whenever I run into a problem with some other app, I often think “why can’t they just do what MindNode does?!” In fact, I started using MindNode as a kind of intermediate when I want to export something to or from Markdown, simply because MindNode does such a good job of importing/exporting things. That’s just one example, but you get the point: it just works. Someone please give this developer a lot of money so that they can go on and also build the best outlining tool!
Beautiful app. A pleasure to use. Until you lose your work. I use MindNode across several devices. Today, I made big updates to a mindmap using my iPad. When I opened my Macbook, the same document was open on that device, and I got an error. To be cautious, I saved a duplicate copy. Now, on my iPad, I can see in the thumbnail that one version is the most recent, but when I open it, it opens to the first version. So frustrating that I can almost make out the work I put in when viewing the thumbnail, but when I tap — it’s not there.
I haven’t experienced this kind of unreliable behavior and data loss from an app using cloud services in years. I guess I need to think twice before committing things to Mindnode — or make sure the application is only open on one device at a time? What year is this? Please make syncing reliable.
Would you mind emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can troubleshoot this? Possibly even with the file attached.
One of the best apps
I have used mindmapping for a long time and when I came across MindNode I was immediately sold. Very fast, intuitive, and “macOs” feel to it. I would love to see the ability to bring in some new features I used to have in MindManager (like workflow icons, etc.) but then this product is a fraction of the price and really does do what it says on the tin. Looking forward to version 5 to see where things are going but great job so far!
BTW, to reviews that talk about crashing. I’ve NEVER had it crash in years of use.
- IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- 12.9 MB
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.