By IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MindNode makes mind mapping delightful. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. MindNode allows you to brainstorm, organize & share your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it. The clean interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting thoughts, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.
Brainstorming — Just Start With Your Ideas
• Create new ideas with a tap of your finger
• Create multiple mind maps on a self-expanding canvas
• Create connections between otherwise unrelated topics
• Add photos and stickers to illustrate your ideas
• Full VoiceOver support including gestures and other accessibility features
Organizing – Think Content, not Layout
• Simply rearrange your thoughts and hide entire branches to stay on top of your idea
• Automatically keep complicated mind maps organized using Smart Layout
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and strokes
• Add notes to topics and labels to connections for additional details
• Easily browse large and complicated maps using a built-in outline
• Get things done by turning nodes into tasks, with parent nodes showing your progress
Sharing — Spread Your Thoughts Easily
• Access all your mind maps from your iPhone, iPad or Mac using iCloud Drive
• Share interactive documents publicly via the web through our MyMindNode service
• Import your mind map from MindManager, FreeMind, OPML, Markdown, TaskPaper, CSV, or text outline
• Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind, OPML, PNG, Markdown, TaskPaper, CSV, or text outline
• Export your tasks to Apple’s Reminders and OmniFocus
MindNode for AppleWatch
View your mind maps and tasks directly on your wrist using MindNode for Apple Watch. Free with MindNode for iOS.
MindNode for Mac
Create mind maps on your Mac and automatically share them between all your devices using iCloud Drive. MindNode for Mac is available on the Mac App Store.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! IdeasOnCanvas offers free support. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on twitter at @mindnode. You can also read our User Guides or browser our FAQs on http://mindnode.com/support.
What's New in Version 4.5.6
• New What’s New notification screen
• Expose local documents in Files.app
• Fixes note shortcut (--) on iOS 11
• Fixes opening of iCloud Drive documents on iOS 11
Love it for grad school
I love this app. I use it for grad school all the time. My only complaint (and the reason why I didn’t give it 5 stars) is because I want to be able to connect siblings to one single child, and I can’t figure out how to do that or if the functionality is there.
. / Something \
. \Something /
This is a very useful App!
I really like it but using it on my large new iPad Pro, it uses a tremendous amount of battery power to make it work. Is there any way to cut back it’s over use of the battery while using it? I would like to give it a five star review and will do so when this problem can be addressed.
Best app ever!
I am a visual learner, so this app is a life saver for studying for tests with lots of confusing subcategories. All of the other apps are underdeveloped and hard to use. Thank you for creating this app, and I hope you continue to develop this app!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 29, 2017
- Version: 4.5.6
- Size: 47.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- © 2017 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.