MindNode helps you connect your thoughts and clarify your ideas. Try a free 2-week trial of the full app.
A clean interface and focused feature set enable you to develop your project. Start with a thought, then take your project from first steps, to the next level, and into action.
LET MINDNODE WORK FOR YOU
• Capture your thoughts
Whether as words, images, links, tasks, or extended notes, capture your thoughts in any form. Don’t worry about order and importance. You’re just getting started.
Features like Quick Entry make adding different thoughts easy and intuitive. Smart Layout means you don’t have to worry about how your document looks. MindNode will always make sure it is readable and beautiful.
• Explore the connections
Your document reflects your changing understanding as you add more thoughts. Connect, reconnect and detach as often as you like. Folding branches to focus on one thought makes it even easier to explore an idea in-depth. Discover unexpected connections and create something unique.
• Organize your idea
MindNode helps clarify the context and connections from one thought to another. Add individual styles to text and nodes to understand complex information at a glance. Outline view gives a new perspective on the flow of ideas.
• Share your project
Present or export your document. Beautiful layouts and themes make sharing a MindNode document with your team or family a pleasure. Send tasks to Reminders or OmniFocus. Export your project as OPML, FreeMind or text outline to continue work on your project. Using our free web service myMindNode, you can share your documents with your colleagues, no matter the devices they are on.
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT MINDNODE
"The app keeps out of your way, so it doesn't interrupt your thought processes." – New York Times
"Mind Node totally saved a client presentation today. Thank you. The speed with which I could translate my ideas to a flow… amazing." – Robert, Interaction Designer
"You have no idea how useful this Quick Entry feature is for a novel I’m planning. Over-organization in the planning stage has been my Achilles heel. Thank you! Truly best in class." – Eric A. Bowers, Author
STAY PRODUCTIVE ON THE GO
Whether it's your iPhone when on the go, your iPad or Mac at work, or your Apple Watch during a workout, with MindNode you stay productive wherever you are. Deep system integration lets you store your files in iCloud Drive and access them on all your devices. MindNode for macOS sold separately.
OUR MAJOR FEATURES
• Nodes with titles, notes, images, tasks and links
• Drag and Drop content from other iOS apps
• Quick Entry
• Branches and connections to show different types of relationships
• Outline view, including search
• Multiple themes and unlimited personal themes
• Many styling options for all parts of the document
• Top-down and horizontal layouts
• Two branch shapes, multiple node shapes
• Full screen mode
• Dark Mode
• Export to text, pdf, image and outline formats
• Share tasks to Reminders and OmniFocus
• myMindNode, free web service to create sharable documents
• Redesigned UI, relying on Actions and Panels
• iOS 11 document manager
Reach us at email@example.com and on Twitter @mindnode. Let us know if you have questions or issues. We’re always glad to help.
TRY MINDNODE FREE
MindNode is a free app with In-App purchases. The free app allows you to view your documents, as well as share them.
• You can unlock a free 2-week trial.
• Unlock the full app with all features with a one time purchase.
• Improves Quick Entry performance
• Improves task inheritance in Quick Entry mode
• Shows a more descriptive undo message when triggering undo using the two-finger gesture
• Allows to add a link to the current selected text and not only to the entire title
• Removes animation when changing connection end points
• Improves error messages during document loading
• Fixes a branch thickness issue when creating nodes using the + sign
• Fixes a sticker display issue in outline
• Fixes a data loss issue when using asian characters with different attributes
• Improves error messages in Versions browser
• Don't scroll canvas when it gains Voice Over focus
• Fixes an issue when opening not yet downloaded documents via Files app
• Fixes an issue related to ending title editing when changing the insertion cursor
• Fixes a crash when triggering undo while in "Apply Style"-mode
• Fixes a crash when an open documents gets modified on an other device
• Fixes a crash during saving when a document is open on an other device
• No longer request two undo operations when adding an image
• Fixes a crash when pasting or dragging an image onto a node
Ratings and Reviews
Capture your thoughts, then organise them.
I rarely write reviews, but the number of hours I’ve sunk into this app makes it feel almost like an obligation. MindNode is both one of the most useful and best-designed apps I have on my phone. The iOS interface is extremely thoughtful. You can tell that the developers of this app use it all the time, such is the attention to detail.
I was skeptical that mind mapping could be done well on iOS, or away from your computer at large. I obviously haven’t thought through the problem as deeply as IdeasOnCanvas has. I’m really looking forward to recommending this app to friends, especially now that there’s a free option that they can try out.
Lastly, I have to give huge props to IdeasOnCanvas for finding a payment scheme that works for them, without going to a subscription model. It makes this app 1000x easier to recommend to new folks. I’ll keep supporting these guys however I can. Seriously, keep up the great work! I’ll be over here mapping my brain out.
Great app with some frustrating saving issues
This is a fantastically designed app and incredibly useful. I use it to make study guides for my classes and like taking screenshots of material and pasting them into notes under each node.
Unfortunately, despite supporting this functionality, MindNode doesn’t want to actually save the images, and I’ll reopen a file later on only to find that all of the images are gone. 90% of my information that I’ve spent hours curating is suddenly missing.
UPDATE: Thank you to Mindnode support for clarifying what was happening. Mindnode is not actually supposed to support images inside of the comments, which is why it wasn’t saving. This is unfortunate, and I hope you guys will consider adding that kind of functionality in the future if it’s possible (or maybe a LaTex editor!). But with that said, this is still a wonderful app and I will definitely continue using it, even if it’s just slightly less useful for my specific purposes.
Can you please email us with details on this so we can fix it? Like does it still happen with the newest version. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org
In-App PurchasesSee All
Unlock the full feature set
Upgrade from MindNode 4
Upgrade for all MindNode 4 customers.
Upgrade for Recent Customers
Upgrade for recent MindNode 4 customers.
- IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- 56.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade from MindNode 4 $9.99
- Full App $14.99
- Upgrade for Recent Customers Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.