MindNode helps you connect your thoughts and clarify your ideas. Try a free 2-week trial of the full app.
A clean interface and focused feature set enable you to develop your project. Start with a thought, then take your project from first steps, to the next level, and into action.
LET MINDNODE WORK FOR YOU
• Capture your thoughts
Whether as words, images, links, tasks, or extended notes, capture your thoughts in any form. Don’t worry about order and importance. You’re just getting started.
Features like Quick Entry make adding different thoughts easy and intuitive. Smart Layout means you don’t have to worry about how your document looks. MindNode will always make sure it is readable and beautiful.
• Explore the connections
Your document reflects your changing understanding as you add more thoughts. Connect, reconnect and detach as often as you like. Folding branches to focus on one thought makes it even easier to explore an idea in-depth. Discover unexpected connections and create something unique.
• Organize your idea
MindNode helps clarify the context and connections from one thought to another. Add individual styles to text and nodes to understand complex information at a glance. Outline view gives a new perspective on the flow of ideas.
• Share your project
Present or export your document. Beautiful layouts and themes make sharing a MindNode document with your team or family a pleasure. Send tasks to Reminders or OmniFocus. Export your project as OPML, FreeMind or text outline to continue work on your project. Using our free web service myMindNode, you can share your documents with your colleagues, no matter the devices they are on.
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT MINDNODE
"The app keeps out of your way, so it doesn't interrupt your thought processes." – New York Times
"Mind Node totally saved a client presentation today. Thank you. The speed with which I could translate my ideas to a flow… amazing." – Robert, Interaction Designer
"You have no idea how useful this Quick Entry feature is for a novel I’m planning. Over-organization in the planning stage has been my Achilles heel. Thank you! Truly best in class." – Eric A. Bowers, Author
STAY PRODUCTIVE ON THE GO
Whether it's your iPhone when on the go, your iPad or Mac at work, or your Apple Watch during a workout, with MindNode you stay productive wherever you are. Deep system integration lets you store your files in iCloud Drive and access them on all your devices. MindNode for iOS sold separately.
OUR MAJOR FEATURES
• Nodes with titles, notes, images, tasks and links
• Quick Entry
• Branches and connections to show different types of relationships
• Outline view, including search
• Multiple themes and unlimited personal themes
• Many styling options for all parts of the document
• Top-down and horizontal layouts
• Two branch shapes, multiple node shapes
• Full screen mode
• Export to text, pdf, image and outline formats
• Share tasks to Reminders, Things and OmniFocus
• myMindNode, free web service to create sharable documents
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and on Twitter @mindnode. Let us know if you have questions or issues. We’re always glad to help.
TRY MINDNODE FREE
MindNode is a free app with In-App purchases. The free app allows you to view your documents, as well as share them.
• You can unlock a free 2-week trial.
• Unlock the full app with all features with a one time purchase.
• Adds 'Size to Fit Content"'to main menu
• Adds ability to include notes in PDF export
• Adds shortcuts for sticker (CMD-5) and media picker (CMD-6)
• Adds actions to scroll to the start and end node of a connection
• Improves performance when selecting a node
• Improves performance during text input
• Correctly enables cross connection end point controls, when changing the selection
• Fixes using single file format when exporting documents via the export menu
• Fixes a bug where the Outline would scroll to the selected node, when the task state of an other node was changed
• Fixes a bug where paste and preserve style didn't work in context menu
• Fixes Dark Mode support in About window
• Fixes a crash when exporting as PDF
• Fixes an issue with 'Open Quick Entry' not correctly working
• Retains strike-through text when applying a theme
• Tries to recover when sticker is not part of the document
• Fixes a bug which lead to wrong branch layouts in manual layout
• Ensure that a node in text editing or resizing state isn't covered by any other node
• Selects a cross connection when clicking on it's title
• Fixes a bug which prevented the selection of cross connections after folding
• Fixes a drawing glitch when resizing a node
• Fixes a crash when dragging first level nodes
• Fixes a crash when changing selection after text editing
• Prevents zooming the canvas when pressing the CMD-key during scrolling
• Improves the dialog that appears when a document has missing images
Ratings and Reviews
Everything starts with an idea. Lay your thoughts on a canvas and get them organized.
The best or worst thing that has ever happened to me lol
I use this program as a compliation of every part of my medical school notes. I have so much information in my mind map that the program has very much trouble running on my computer. I went out a purchased the best mac on the market in hopes that it would help me run the program, and it still cannot :( I absolutely love this program with my whole heart!!! I could not live without out, but most of the time I also want to throw my brand new top of the line comptuer out of a window.
Developer Response ,
WOW so much dedication!! ❤️ Thank you!! I feel really bad for the performance issue right now. Could you maybe send us one of your lager files to email@example.com and a detailed description of the issue, so we can have a look into it?
Really great for notes too
I use this application all the time for making notes on complex multi-part subjects that I've never been exposed to. Being able to just get the notes onto the "Page" and then later grouping and linking related notes into a structure is just next level amazing. I spend less time formatting notes when I need to focus on learning and every little thing helps.
Beautiful app too!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so very much for this amazing review! It's always a real pleasure to read about how we can help people. ❤️
- IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- 21.8 MB
- macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.