Every great idea starts with a thought. And another. And then a million more. MindNode helps you get all these thoughts out of your head and create a clear picture of your idea.
Try a 2-week trial of the full app for free.
IT STARTS WITH A THOUGHT
• Capture Your Thoughts
Whether as words, images, links, tasks, or notes, capture your thoughts in any form. Don’t worry about order and importance. MindNode is the right tool to get your ideas out of your head and into the world. Features like Quick Entry make capturing fast-flowing thoughts a cinch.
• Organize Your Idea
Your document reflects your ever-changing understanding of an idea as you add and adjust thoughts. Move, connect, detach, and reconnect as often as you like. During this process Focus Mode and foldable branches allow you to concentrate on one thought at a time.
• Style Your Mind Map
Personalize your mind map with beautiful out-of-the-box themes or create your very own style. MindNode allows you to make your mind map look just right by styling every single detail the way you want it. And with Smart Layout your document will always look fantastic.
• Share Your Vision
Easily share your documents with others or move them one step further in your creative process. Send tasks to Apple Reminders, Things, or OmniFocus. Export your project as plain text, rtf, docx, csv, opml, pdf, image, markdown, or TaskPaper.
STAY PRODUCTIVE WHEREVER YOU GO
Whether it's your iPhone when on the go, your iPad or Mac at work, or your Apple Watch during a workout, with MindNode you stay productive wherever you are. A deep system integration lets you store your files on iCloud Drive and access them on all your devices.
DISCLAIMER: MindNode for macOS/iOS are sold separately.
• Capture everything: nodes may contain text, images, and links
• Tasks: give nodes a checkbox and turn them into tasks
• Notes: keep your mind map easy to read without losing a single detail
• Cross Connections: connect nodes in different branches
• Outline: see your entire mind map in one list and search it
• Quick Entry: just start typing to collect thoughts
• Themes: beautiful out-of-the-box themes and unlimited personal themes
• Stickers: 130+ hand-crafted stickers with adjustable colors
• Styling: rich styling options for every single part of your document
• Layouts: top-down and horizontal
• Fold branches: hide what you don’t want to show
• Focus Mode: put a spotlight on a single branch
• Dark Mode: for when your thoughts come at night
• External screen support: lock the viewport and take advantage of a second screen
• Share Tasks: to Apple Reminders, Things, and OmniFocus
• Export: plain text, rtf, docx, csv, opml, pdf, image, markdown, TaskPaper
• iCloud: everything synced through iCloud Drive
Reach out to us at email@example.com and on Twitter (@mindnode). Let us know if you have questions or issues. We’re always glad to help.
TRY MINDNODE FREE
MindNode is a free app with In-App purchases. The free app allows you to view your documents, as well as share them.
• You can unlock a fully-functional free 2-week trial.
• Unlock the full app with all features with a one-time purchase.
• Improves performance when adding images to a document
• Fixes the order of nodes after rewiring
• Fixes a crash when searching in outline
• Fixes a crash when creating nodes via node well
• Allows to enter Focus Mode when in Viewer Mode
• Improves the performance when editing a document with many images
• Ensures only visible nodes are selected after pasting
• Fixes blurry nodes during zooming
• Improves the display of connection titles
• Allows to create new main nodes in Focus Mode
• Improves performance when interaction with cloud-shaped nodes
• Fixes a crash when closing a document
• Uses the correct cursor when panning the canvas
• Improves the sharpness of nodes on non-retina displays
• Correctly updates toolbar images and labels based on current selection
Ratings and Reviews
I rarely if ever write reviews of software, but I really feel motivated to do so here. This program is BY FAR the best mind mapping software available today. I’ve been working in industry for nearly 35 years, and I've tried nearly a dozen other programs before I stumbled on this one. Mind Node blows all the others away. If you’re not on a Mac or iPad… well, I’m sorry for you. The rich feature set, dead-easy and intuitive use, the near-constant additions and improvements by the developer, and the overall rock solid stability and reliabily of this program makes it second to none. I use MindNode daily in the course of my work; from outlining documents, to brainstorming projects, to planning design review… you name, I use it for it. Buy this program and begin using it today. You will not be disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Love your review!! ❤️ Thank you so much.
It's the app I never knew I needed
I've always told myself that the best way for me to learn something is visually see it. And so I'd always search for videos of someone explaining that topic, preferably with examples. But in the end I'd always take notes, writing things down in my notebook.
This app tought me something new about myself!
The reason I purchased it was because I started a new job in a new industry and thought it would help me better organize my thoughts and store all the industry jargon. Not only it did that, but I've been creating mindnodes for nearly every topic I am or want to learn, and it's awesome!
One thing I'd like to see: whenever I create a child node, I usually want to write some quick notes about what it is and how it relates to its parent/children. Sometimes I want to have those notes visible at all times, like a summary. Or basically have a way to create/display sticky notes on the canvas.
Other than that, awesome job!
Developer Response ,
Hey! Thank you for this amazing review! If noted your request for sticky notes and will discuss it with the rest of our team.
some useful new features, but not indespensible
I have being use Mindnode for quite a few years. This is my second upgrades. I upgraded more or less due to the risk of obsolesence. Like the new features of focus and hiding the connections, but can certainly live without them.
One thing I always dislike is that they change the keyboard shortcuts from version to version. Also (in previous versions at least), the shortcut differs between the mac version and the ipad version. These increases the learning cost.
Developer Response ,
I understand that changes in the keyboard shortcuts can be really annoying as it might take a while 'til the muscle memory adapts. We decided on changing them as we wanted to simplify some of them and in the long run we feel it's way more comfortable to have the same shortcuts on iOS and on Mac.
- IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- 22.8 MB
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.