MindNode – Delightful Mind Mapping
By IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MindNode makes mind mapping delightful. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. MindNode allows you to brainstorm, organize & share your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it. The clean interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting thoughts, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.
Brainstorming — Just Start With Your Ideas
• Create new ideas with a tap of your finger
• Create multiple mind maps on a self-expanding canvas
• Create connections between otherwise unrelated topics
• Add photos and stickers to illustrate your ideas
• Full VoiceOver support including gestures and other accessibility features
Organizing – Think Content, not Layout
• Simply rearrange your thoughts and hide entire branches to stay on top of your idea
• Automatically keep complicated mind maps organized using Smart Layout
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and strokes
• Add notes to topics and labels to connections for additional details
• Easily browse large and complicated maps using a built-in outline
• Get things done by turning nodes into tasks, with parent nodes showing your progress
Sharing — Spread Your Thoughts Easily
• Access all your mind maps from your iPhone, iPad or Mac using iCloud Drive
• Share interactive documents publicly via the web through our MyMindNode service
• Import your mind map from MindManager, FreeMind, OPML, Markdown, TaskPaper, CSV, or text outline
• Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind, OPML, PNG, Markdown, TaskPaper, CSV, or text outline
• Export your tasks to Apple’s Reminders and OmniFocus
MindNode for AppleWatch
View your mind maps and tasks directly on your wrist using MindNode for Apple Watch. Free with MindNode for iOS.
MindNode for Mac
Create mind maps on your Mac and automatically share them between all your devices using iCloud Drive. MindNode for Mac is available on the Mac App Store.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! IdeasOnCanvas offers free support. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on twitter at @mindnode. You can also read our User Guides or browser our FAQs on http://mindnode.com/support.
What's New in Version 4.3.4
• Fixes an issue that caused changing the current scroll position when returning to the app
• Fixes an issue related to restoring the correct scroll position when opening a document
• Fixes a hang during text editing
• Fixes a crash in font picker
• Only ask for permission to access Reminders when really necessary
If you like this update, please consider reviewing us on the App Store. This helps us a lot. Thank you!
I use MindNode for everything
I have never found any software that matches my brain as perfectly as MindNode does. I guess I think in the way things relate to one another, so I use MindNode for my monthly calendar, for keeping shopping lists by store (until I'm ready to place an order), for keeping contact lists by type of relationship (family, businesses, friends, doctors, etc.) I then keep phone #, address, cost (for taxis, fees, minimum charge), any other notes. There they are, all in one place, whatever I might need and I can easily add anything else when I think of it. Useful for keeping types of exercises in one place, or keeping list of things for a job search - anything. At present I have 20 or 30 different documents and couldn't manage without then.
My only wish is that I could sync between my iPad documents and put them on my iMac and maybe my iPhone. I have found the company very responsive when I had a problem. Wish every product was as responsive.
Good idea but needs more options
I really like the concept of organizing ideas this way but I wish it had more ways of grouping, sorting, visualizing, and prioritizing. I have ADD and this can help with focus and mental organization, but it only applies to certain things due to its limited features. It starts with a main topic and branches out, much like a diagram of disease spreading. It has a few style options but I would like different organizing & structure templates. I want to make lists and charts with different structures and the option to move nodes and make more types of connections such as shopping lists, family trees, task lists, and inventory. I also would like the option to add links, sort data in various ways, and cut/paste nodes. If this app had these features, it would be very useful and the only thing of its kind. I like the concept but please add more features. This app is a great start to something really awesome!
A must have tool for the creative mind!
As a filmmaker and a business owner I struggle with keeping track of all the moving parts of film productions. And as a creative minded person I have found it very difficult get my ideas into a working plan quickly. But not now, in just a matter of days I'm brainstorming massively complex production plans and creating a real time map of the systems needed to execute them! This is a powerful tool and combined with the Mac full version the sky is the limit. I highly recommend starting mind mapping today!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 08, 2016
- Version: 4.3.4
- Size: 43.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- © 2016 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.