MindNode – Delightful Mind Mapping
By IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MindNode makes mind mapping delightful. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. MindNode allows you to brainstorm, organize & share your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it. The clean interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting thoughts, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.
Brainstorming — Just Start With Your Ideas
• Create new ideas with a tap of your finger
• Create multiple mind maps on a self-expanding canvas
• Create connections between otherwise unrelated topics
• Add photos and stickers to illustrate your ideas
• Full VoiceOver support including gestures and other accessibility features
Organizing – Think Content, not Layout
• Simply rearrange your thoughts and hide entire branches to stay on top of your idea
• Automatically keep complicated mind maps organized using Smart Layout
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and strokes
• Add notes to topics and labels to connections for additional details
• Easily browse large and complicated maps using a built-in outline
• Get things done by turning nodes into tasks, with parent nodes showing your progress
Sharing — Spread Your Thoughts Easily
• Access all your mind maps from your iPhone, iPad or Mac using iCloud Drive
• Share interactive documents publicly via the web through our MyMindNode service
• Import your mind map from MindManager, FreeMind, OPML, Markdown, TaskPaper, CSV, or text outline
• Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind, OPML, PNG, Markdown, TaskPaper, CSV, or text outline
• Export your tasks to Apple’s Reminders and OmniFocus
MindNode for AppleWatch
View your mind maps and tasks directly on your wrist using MindNode for Apple Watch. Free with MindNode for iOS.
MindNode for Mac
Create mind maps on your Mac and automatically share them between all your devices using iCloud Drive. MindNode for Mac is available on the Mac App Store.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! IdeasOnCanvas offers free support. You can reach us by email at email@example.com, or on twitter at @mindnode. You can also read our User Guides or browser our FAQs on http://mindnode.com/support.
What's New in Version 4.3.3
• New tutorial & improved on-boarding workflow
• Adds support for opening Mindjet XML documents
• Adds support for opening legacy TaskPaper documents
• Fixes restoring a previous version when the document is stored directly in iCloud Drive
This is a very interesting application in terms of its capabilities. I consider it a Thinkmode productivity application which allows you to brainstorm in creative ways. The basic function of this app seems to be to daisy chain a bunch of thoughts or "nodes" together to flesh an idea out. While there are many similar apps in the App Store this one is the most user friendly I have come across for a number of ways. Right from the start Mind Node asks if you want iCloud Drive to be the repository for your content. It then offers a short introductory video which lays out the app's functions in a visual non talking form. The app without doubt is easy to use incorporating tap and double taps to edit and create nodes. The app really excels into customization tools allowing you to modify the interface background and font to almost any color and style you want. The app definitely invokes a feel of your personal playground where you control everything that goes in and out and how that might look. The app is worth a try for steady visual thinkers and even those users who want to look outside the box and formulate ideas in a new way.
Needs a lot of work
I really, really wanted this to be an easy to use tool for mind mapping. It did start out that way and worked smoothly until I wanted to add children to nodes. The support page said to tap on + on the right side of the node. The only + is on the left and adds a sibling node, not a child.
Also, there is no way to get to the help page from your working page. it would be good if you could access Help directly from where you are working. Now you have to go back to the Main page, find support at the bottom of the main page, leave your doc,scroll through a variety of topics, find what you are looking for, read it and memorize it and then leave help to go back to your doc. Almost useless.
This app helps with my mind that always seems to have a new idea. I can add another item to a main idea and thus keep my mind clear. The app is simple and intuitive. I just wish there was a way to not make it just basic lines and maybe have circles or ovals as well but the app is still perfect in my eyes.
It also helps with my "action task" that needs to be done and help with my productivity.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 13, 2016
- Version: 4.3.3
- Size: 43.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- © 2016 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.