By IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
MindNode Pro is a powerful and intuitive mind mapping application. Its focus and flexibility make it the perfect tool for brainstorming and organizing your life - and iCloud sharing means you always have your mind maps with you.
MindNode lets you lay out your notes and tasks visually so you can get a bird's-eye view of your project. The clutter-free interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting ideas, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
• Create new nodes with one click
• Create cross connections between otherwise unrelated nodes
• Drag and drop to move or reconnect nodes
• Add images and links to files or webpages
• Create multiple mind maps on one canvas
• Infinitely large canvas expands to keep up with your ideas
• Fullscreen mode lets you brainstorm without distractions
• Hide and show nodes and branches with one click
• Drag and drop nodes to rearrange your mind map
• Automatically reorganize complicated mind maps
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and stroke widths
• Search lets you find any node, even if it's hidden-no matter how big the mind map gets
• iCloud sharing: access your mind maps from MindNode touch on your iPhone and iPad or MindNode Pro on your Mac
• Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind or OPML document, PNG or TIFF image, or RTF or text outline.
MindNode for iOS
Create mind maps with a tap of your finger on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch and share them via iCloud. Available on the iOS App Store.
What's New in Version 1.11.1
• Added Korean localisation
• Updates all localisations
• Fixes a crash related to zooming the canvas
• Fixes an issue that caused incorrect QuickLook icon creation in Finder
• Always remove font background color on pasting style
This app is completely unnecessary. It crashed several times when I used it. Not what I was looking for. I don’t even know what I am getting this app. Very frustrating to use and time consuming. I actually hate this app. I want my money back!