By IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
MindNode Pro is a powerful and intuitive mind mapping application. Its focus and flexibility make it the perfect tool for brainstorming and organizing your life - and iCloud sharing means you always have your mind maps with you.
MindNode lets you lay out your notes and tasks visually so you can get a bird's-eye view of your project. The clutter-free interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting ideas, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
• Create new nodes with one click
• Create cross connections between otherwise unrelated nodes
• Drag and drop to move or reconnect nodes
• Add images and links to files or webpages
• Create multiple mind maps on one canvas
• Infinitely large canvas expands to keep up with your ideas
• Fullscreen mode lets you brainstorm without distractions
• Hide and show nodes and branches with one click
• Drag and drop nodes to rearrange your mind map
• Automatically reorganize complicated mind maps
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and stroke widths
• Search lets you find any node, even if it's hidden-no matter how big the mind map gets
• iCloud sharing: access your mind maps from MindNode touch on your iPhone and iPad or MindNode Pro on your Mac
• Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind or OPML document, PNG or TIFF image, or RTF or text outline.
MindNode for iOS
Create mind maps with a tap of your finger on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch and share them via iCloud. Available on the iOS App Store.
What's New in Version 1.11.1
• Added Korean localisation
• Updates all localisations
• Fixes a crash related to zooming the canvas
• Fixes an issue that caused incorrect QuickLook icon creation in Finder
• Always remove font background color on pasting style
Slow At Times
I love this app…when it works fine. Problem is that there is noticable lag when the mind maps get big. I would be happy if the developers improved the speed when dealing with larger mind maps or if there was an option to remove the pretty colors and stuff to improve performance.
No options - VERY limited app
This app is not at all flexible. (Does not qualify for “PRO” in title - this is NOT and PROfessional app. Mainly for use once is a while)
I tried to use it for school. Has no way to turn off spell checker (very annoying when adding complex terms)
Command+”-“ reduces font size, but Command + “+” changes the zoom level of the whole page. What foresight.
I am unhappy because it seems the creators of the app intentionally have stalled adding feature to it. Features that would make it less cumbersome.
This is a productivity app with about 10 total options that can be placed on tool bar… go figure.
Not worth the price.
Mindnode is exactly what I wanted in a mind mapping app. It works perfectly on my Macs, syncs to iCloud and works seamlessly with the iOS versions. It works every time and never crashes.