MindNode – Delightful Mind Mapping
By IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MindNode makes mind mapping delightful. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. MindNode allows you to brainstorm, organize & share your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it. The clean interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting thoughts, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.
Brainstorming — Just Start With Your Ideas
• Create new ideas with a tap of your finger
• Create multiple mind maps on a self-expanding canvas
• Create connections between otherwise unrelated topics
• Add photos and stickers to illustrate your ideas
• Full VoiceOver support including gestures and other accessibility features
Organizing – Think Content, not Layout
• Simply rearrange your thoughts and hide entire branches to stay on top of your idea
• Automatically keep complicated mind maps organized using Smart Layout
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and strokes
• Add notes to topics and labels to connections for additional details
• Easily browse large and complicated maps using a built-in outline
• Get things done by turning nodes into tasks, with parent nodes showing your progress
Sharing — Spread Your Thoughts Easily
• Access all your mind maps from your iPhone, iPad or Mac using iCloud Drive
• Share interactive documents publicly via the web through our MyMindNode service
• Import your mind map from MindManager, FreeMind, OPML, Markdown, TaskPaper, CSV, or text outline
• Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind, OPML, PNG, Markdown, TaskPaper, CSV, or text outline
• Export your tasks to Apple’s Reminders and OmniFocus
MindNode for AppleWatch
View your mind maps and tasks directly on your wrist using MindNode for Apple Watch. Free with MindNode for iOS.
MindNode for Mac
Create mind maps on your Mac and automatically share them between all your devices using iCloud Drive. MindNode for Mac is available on the Mac App Store.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! IdeasOnCanvas offers free support. You can reach us by email at email@example.com, or on twitter at @mindnode. You can also read our User Guides or browser our FAQs on http://mindnode.com/support.
What's New in Version 4.4.4
• Retain all tags when importing a TaskPaper document
• Correctly import all characters after a tag in a TaskPaper document
• Fixes an image loss bug when opening a document with images from a document provider extension
• Ensure the correct stroke width is set after applying a theme
• Don’t add a border when pasting a subnode onto an other subnode in the same document
If you like this update, please consider reviewing us on the App Store. This helps us a lot. Thank you!
Excellent and intuitive.
I have tried nearly all of the mind mapping apps out there. I had much trouble getting them to do what I wanted them to do. This one is the most flexible and intuitive I've used.
There is a free app that was almost as good, and if I didn't want to do anything but maps, I would have been satisfied. But MindNode has so many extra features that makes it worth paying for if you want to use your maps for other purposes and transfer the map into other apps --like writing or blogging.
You can interface with an outline of your project. Before I found this app, I relied heavily on outlines, so I'm most comfortable using them when dealing with text only mindmaps.
Beyond the ease of the program itself, I love all of the formats you can save it in. I'm using it for writing a complex outline for a novel, and you can save the outlines in markdown, which means that you can import it into programs like Ulysses and Scrivener when you're finished. I'm not sure how it handles images, but text only is excellent.
The syncing is very good. I had problems with crashing (because I was making an all graphic mind map and didn't remember to compress the images) and I almost never lost data --and if I did, it was almost nothing --maybe one bubble.
It's worth every cent I paid.
Features are great, works well. At this point there should be pencil support and the ability to add a sketch as either a note, sticker, or node itself. Minute one star for this omission
Good Design and Easy to Use
I like this app because (1) cross platform support (2) beautiful design (3) optimize for touch screen (4) lots of shortcut on Mac (5) support iCloud sync
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 08, 2017
- Version: 4.4.4
- Size: 50.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- © 2016 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.