MindNode – Delightful Mind Mapping
By IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MindNode makes mind mapping delightful. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. MindNode allows you to brainstorm, organize & share your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it. The clean interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting thoughts, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.
Brainstorming — Just Start With Your Ideas
• Create new ideas with a tap of your finger
• Create multiple mind maps on a self-expanding canvas
• Create connections between otherwise unrelated topics
• Add photos and stickers to illustrate your ideas
Organizing – Think Content, not Layout
• Simply rearrange your thoughts and hide entire branches to stay on top of your idea
• Automatically keep complicated mind maps organized using Smart Layout
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and strokes
• Add notes to topics and labels to connections for additional details
• Easily browse large and complicated maps using a built-in outline
Sharing — Spread Your Thoughts Easily
• Access all your mind maps from your iPhone, iPad or Mac using iCloud Drive
• Share interactive documents publicly via the web through our MyMindNode service
• Import your mind map from MindManager, FreeMind, OPML or text outline.
• Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind, OPML, PNG, Markdown or text outline
MindNode for Mac
Create mind maps on your Mac and automatically share them between all your devices using iCloud Drive. MindNode for Mac is available on the Mac App Store.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! IdeasOnCanvas offers free support. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on twitter at @mindnode. You can also read our User Guides or browser our FAQs on http://mindnode.com/support.
What's New in Version 4.0.2
• Fixes a crash on iOS 8.0.x
• Fixes a crash in upcoming new versions of iOS
• Support downloading of non local Photos
• Don’t show videos in image picker
• Fixes a crash during MindJet MindManager import
• Fixes a smart layout spacing issue for left aligned level 1 nodes
• Correctly export FreeMind notes
• Fixes an issue related to Smart Layout stopping to work
• Fixes an issue related to incorrect node alignment
• Fixes keyboard navigation for left aligned nodes
• Correctly constrain canvas after folding
• Fixes a crash when reordering nodes with the keyboard
• Fixes a hang when enabling Smart Layout on a large document
• Fixes an issue with possible incorrect scrolling insets
• Hide context menu when panning the canvas with the keyboard
• Fixes showing the sidebar using keyboard shortcuts
• Improves cross connection creation using the keyboard.
• Addes new keyboard shortcut (CMD•R) to center main node
• Fixes an issue where cut behaved slightly different than copy
• Added the ability to change the note font size
• Ensure inspector always shows the correct note
• Fixes an issue related to missing note indicator on Apple Watch
I've been using MindNode on both OS X and iOS for years. I love its flexibility and simplicity. Underlying that ease of use is a deceptively powerful tool, with a intuitive interface.
It's developer is top rate. They work tirelessly to add features, functionality, and support for the app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 30, 2015
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- © 2015 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.