MindNode – Delightful Mind Mapping
By IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MindNode makes mind mapping easy. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. This allows you to brainstorm & organize your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it.
Being featured by Apple as an “App Store Best”, MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.
Just Start With Your Ideas
Easily jot down your thoughts and add as many mind maps as you like to MindNode's infinite canvas. You can even cross connect nodes from all your maps.
• Create new nodes with a tap of your finger
• Drag and drop to move or reconnect nodes
• Create multiple mind maps on one canvas
• Have endless ideas on a self-expanding canvas
Think Content, Not Layout
Highlight your thoughts with style and let your mind map auto-magically arrange itself, so nothing gets in your way.
• Simply hide and show entire branches
• Drag and drop nodes to rearrange your ideas
• Automatically reorganize complicated mind maps
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and stroke widths
Everywhere, Every Way
With MindNode and iCloud all your mind maps are on all your devices. Need them elsewhere? Just export your mind maps to an open format, text file or as an image.
• Share interactive documents publicly via the web through our new MyMindNode service
• Access all your mind maps from your iPhone, iPad or Mac using iCloud
• Open files from your Dropbox and save them back to it
• Export your mind maps to other apps as PDF, OPML, PNG, FreeMind or text file
• MindNode Pro
The most powerful and flexible version of MindNode includes iCloud sharing. Available on the Mac App Store.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! IdeasOnCanvas offers free support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, or on twitter at @mindnode.
What's New in Version 3.6.2
• Updated all localizations
• Allow access to supported third party sharing providers when iCloud Drive is disabled
• Don’t show the “Copy from Dropbox” item when Dropbox is not linked or the app is not installed on the device
• Correctly copy images when importing a document from Dropbox
• Ensure that text is saved when closing a document during title editing
If you like what we are doing, please consider reviewing us on the App Store. Thank you!
I have used my share of mind mapping applications, and I have to say I love mind node. I haven't given up the other applications. There are times for other applications. But mind node is simple, easy to use, elegant, and works well with iCloud sharing. I love using it on the iPad and on the Mac and going back-and-forth. Thanks for a great app!
One of those rare pieces of technology that manages to avoid feeling like technology. I'm weary of anything with a screen during certain brainstorming stages since it's easy to get overly organized too early, but MindNode stays very fluid, even after lots of information is added.
Hands down the best mindmap app
I have been using mindmaps for a while now and this coupled with the desktop pro version is a dream to work with. Thank you for pricing this great app at a point where everyone can benefit from it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 18, 2015
- Version: 3.6.2
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Languages: Chinese, Dutch, En, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- © 2014 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.