MindNode makes mind mapping delightful. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. MindNode allows you to brainstorm, organize & share your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it. The clean interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting thoughts, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.
Brainstorming — Just Start With Your Ideas
• Create new ideas with a tap of your finger
• Create multiple mind maps on a self-expanding canvas
• Create connections between otherwise unrelated topics
• Add photos and stickers to illustrate your ideas
• Full VoiceOver support including gestures and other accessibility features
Organizing – Think Content, not Layout
• Simply rearrange your thoughts and hide entire branches to stay on top of your idea
• Automatically keep complicated mind maps organized using Smart Layout
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and strokes
• Add notes to topics and labels to connections for additional details
• Easily browse large and complicated maps using a built-in outline
• Get things done by turning nodes into tasks, with parent nodes showing your progress
Sharing — Spread Your Thoughts Easily
• Access all your mind maps from your iPhone, iPad or Mac using iCloud Drive
• Share interactive documents publicly via the web through our MyMindNode service
• Import your mind map from MindManager, FreeMind, OPML, Markdown, TaskPaper, CSV, or text outline
• Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind, OPML, PNG, Markdown, TaskPaper, CSV, or text outline
• Export your tasks to Apple’s Reminders and OmniFocus
MindNode for AppleWatch
View your mind maps and tasks directly on your wrist using MindNode for Apple Watch. Free with MindNode for iOS.
MindNode for Mac
Create mind maps on your Mac and automatically share them between all your devices using iCloud Drive. MindNode for Mac is available on the Mac App Store.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! IdeasOnCanvas offers free support. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on twitter at @mindnode. You can also read our User Guides or browser our FAQs on http://mindnode.com/support.
• Fixes TextBundle import
• Improves MindNode 5 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Big ideas have hundreds of little components. If you want to start a business, run a marathon—anything—tracking all the pieces can be tough. That’s why we’re digging MindNode. Its simple layout helps us visually connect all those moving parts, which helps us organize it all. Plus, MindNode's got an awesome Apple Watch app, so we can always check out our ideas on the fly.
I love this app, I have it on my MacBook, iPad, iPhone, and watch. It’s really helpful for organizing complicated physiology processes for my pre-nursing course work. If I could change anything, I would add a feature that lets the user organize mind maps into folders. The iCloud integration is helpful, but I wish I had the option to further compartmentalizations. Next, I would add a little more flexibility in shaping the mind maps. For instance, dragging a node directly under the origin (think like compass directions), rather than everything slightly curving off to one side. It would make better use of space and make large maps less overwhelming. Anyways, I would totally recommend this app and look forward to future updates!
Thank you for this great review. If you tap on the name of a document in the Document Picker you can "Move Document" into a folder, or create a new folder. If you need more info email at email@example.com.
Simple, easy, does its job beautifully
I'm enjoying using MindNode and appreciate it's simple directness. I actually like that I have to concentrate on ideas rather than getting caught up in design and layout. This is its biggest plus. That said, It gets less than five stars for not having a quick way in iOS to rapid fire brainstorm. I spend too much time poking at the screen before a new unconnected node appears and my thought has disappeared. Plus I would really like to be able to sort items in outline view. And how about more than one personal map template or let us change the pre-set ones with a revert button? BTW, I like the designs that are included.
Ooh! We have changes planned that will make you very happy. Give us until the end of the year.
- IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- 47.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.