By Kelly Productions Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch a video review and overview of Minechat:
Connect to online Minecraft servers on your mobile device. You can chat and send commands just as if you are using the Minecraft client. Send commands just as you do while playing Minecraft (/r, /ban, /kick etc).
- Alerts! You can add words or phrases that you want to highlight and make a sound. For instance add your user name or a list of banned words. When a chat message comes across that matches, it will highlight and ding!
- Connect to "Online" and "Offline" Minecraft servers
- Supports Minecraft 1.4.6 and higher.
- Automatically spawn on connect.
- Hide server messages (Join and Left messages).
- Email your conversation.
- No limit on servers in your server list.
- Tap on a user in the Online tab to start a "Tell" to that player.
- Tap a message on the Message tab to "Reply", "Tell", or email the conversation.
- Messages automatically scroll. If you manually scroll up the auto scrolling will stop so you can read previous messages. To re-enable auto scrolling, simply scroll to the bottom of the messages and it will scroll automatically again.
- MineChat does not work with servers that require client modification such as Tekkit.
- MineChat will work over 3G/4G, but eats up a good bit of data and can run slow depending on your connection. So it is recommended you are on WI-fi when in using MineChat.
- MineChat does not support Forge Modloader servers.
- MineChat sends a spawn command automatically upon connection to help prevent your character from getting killed while using the app. However, not all servers support the spawn command or have delay before teleporting you which leaves your character vulnerable during that time period. Be sure you are aware how your server handles spawning.
MineChat does not send any credentials or information of any kind to any third party servers. The only information transmitted is directly to Minecraft servers. It uses the exact same login method as the Minecraft game uses. It transmits login credentials over SSL and uses encryption while transmitting game data.
For additional information or issues when connecting, please contact us directly as we cannot respond to App Store reviews.
Use the Email button in the Settings tab for help or suggestions.
Like us on Facebook
What's New in Version 9.0.16
This is a complete update for MineChat! You will need to re-enter your settings after updating. If you have any issues, please email us as we cannot respond to App Store reviews.
- All new UI
- Multiple account support
- Player respawn by clicking on heart icon
- Health and food display
- Players list on Chat page
Can't spam chats anymore with hitting send, stupid update
The loading screen is a different color around where it says MineChat than everywhere else. You'd think if you knew how to make an app, you wouldn't stupid enough to miss that.
Can't swipe left where the message is to see previous messages you've sent
Unable to Validate
The app has been usefull in the past but this update has made it impossible to use. Whenever I try entering my login information that I've always used it gives me an error message.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 20, 2016
- Version: 9.0.16
- Size: 86.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kelly Productions Inc.
- © 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.