By Kelly Productions Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch a video review and overview of Minechat:
Connect to online Minecraft servers on your mobile device. You can chat and send commands just as if you are using the Minecraft client. Send commands just as you do while playing Minecraft (/r, /ban, /kick etc).
- Alerts! You can add words or phrases that you want to highlight and make a sound. For instance add your user name or a list of banned words. When a chat message comes across that matches, it will highlight and ding!
- Connect to "Online" and "Offline" Minecraft servers
- Supports Minecraft 1.4.6 and higher.
- Automatically spawn on connect.
- Hide server messages (Join and Left messages).
- Email your conversation.
- No limit on servers in your server list.
- Tap on a user in the Online tab to start a "Tell" to that player.
- Tap a message on the Message tab to "Reply", "Tell", or email the conversation.
- Messages automatically scroll. If you manually scroll up the auto scrolling will stop so you can read previous messages. To re-enable auto scrolling, simply scroll to the bottom of the messages and it will scroll automatically again.
- MineChat does not work with servers that require client modification such as Tekkit.
- MineChat will work over 3G/4G, but eats up a good bit of data and can run slow depending on your connection. So it is recommended you are on WI-fi when in using MineChat.
- MineChat does not support Forge Modloader servers.
- MineChat sends a spawn command automatically upon connection to help prevent your character from getting killed while using the app. However, not all servers support the spawn command or have delay before teleporting you which leaves your character vulnerable during that time period. Be sure you are aware how your server handles spawning.
MineChat does not send any credentials or information of any kind to any third party servers. The only information transmitted is directly to Minecraft servers. It uses the exact same login method as the Minecraft game uses. It transmits login credentials over SSL and uses encryption while transmitting game data.
For additional information or issues when connecting, please contact us directly as we cannot respond to App Store reviews.
Use the Email button in the Settings tab for help or suggestions.
Like us on Facebook
What's New in Version 6.2
- Bug fixes
This is a great app to use when you are away from your server. You can still manage the server pretty well, even through a chat only basis. I've been using Minechat for almost 8 months now and had almost no issues with it. Paid version is definitely worth the options.
I use it when i want to access my server and i don't have access to a computer.
This app is okay but whenever I try to talk on the server it says "cannot send message" don't know if it is just me but I have tried everything to fix! I will give 5 stars if I can finally talk on my servers!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 11, 2014
- Version: 6.2
- Size: 17.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Kelly Productions Inc.
- © 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.