Officially supported by Mojang! Over 5 million downloads and counting!
* Now supports Desktop, Pocket and Xbox 360 Editions! *
Minecraft Explorer Pro HD is the ultimate companion for any Minecraft player. It's specifically designed for viewing on the iPad.
This application allows you to:
- Find out about Minecraft for the Desktop, Pocket and Xbox 360 Editions
- Search for items and potions by name
- Look up hundreds of item recipes with detailed information and videos, now includes potions!
- Enchantment Guide (now included free!)
- Explore thousands of online servers - all checked daily to ensure offline servers are not displayed
- Add your own server to the app for millions of people to see! (optional extra)
- Rate servers to influence their ranking in the app
- Share servers with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, SMS or by email
- View Mob information by name and category
- Item ID's in an easy to read list
- Favourite items, mobs, enchantments and server listings
-- Note: This is not a game. It's for reference only --
* Skin Studio requires unlocking using In-App Purchase
==== IMPORTANT ====
"Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang AB.
Requires a minimum of iOS 5.0. We can no longer support older versions of iOS as Apple do not support anything less than iOS 5.0 since iOS 6. If you are having issues installing this app because you are not using 5.0+, please upgrade your iPod Touch or iPhone using iTunes on your PC/Mac.
This version of the app may pop-up to tell you about important announcements from 57Digital Ltd. However, this will only happen in rare cases and will only ever pop-up once.
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I got this app for my iPad because I've had the mobile version for some time and wanted to show my support. Overall it's a pretty good app but I'm not to impressed with this version, I would have been better off saving my $3.
Before my purchase I read the reviews and heard about the menu cut off issue. 'How bad could it be?' I found myself saying, but it's already so annoying on day one that I'm going to keep using the mobile version till this is corrected. Maybe it's just me but shouldn't this issue been caught in testing before release?
Also, I'm not to impressed by the layout. Being that this is an 'HD' version of the app I was expecting larger or clearer images and menus. How the UI is set up would be great and more like what I was hoping for if the app wasn't locked in landscape view. Seems like a waste of potential display room. I'd be fine with the main roots of the menus got overlapped or disappeared in order for a larger display of the item or article I'm trying to read about. This poor display scheme will also keep me using the mobile version. When I run the phone version on my iPad I get everything I want, just not the crispness I thought this 'HD' version would deliver.
This game really helps
This game helps a lot because when I was playing minecraft I didn't know how to make a cake and it showed me how. It also shows you some seeds for cool places and it gives you the ability to make your own skin. I recommend you get this app if your new to minecraft. Sometimes I just sit on my couch and look at this app and find something new. If you already own this app and are reading this review I hope you enjoy this app as much as I do.
It really helps!!!! 😄😄😄😄
With a small fix it could be great
The last 4 items on all long menus are not selectable. When you scroll down on a menu it will not let you utilize the last 4 categories because they are hidden when you remove your finger. You can scroll down to see them but the menu bounces back up when finger is removed from the screen. I'll change this review when the problem is fixed. I am assuming that it is an unintended bug from latest update.
- 57Digital Ltd
- 92.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 57Digital Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Skin Studio Unlock $2.99
- Server Listing $0.99
- Avatar Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.