Minecraft Explorer Pro
By 57Digital Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Officially supported by Mojang! Over 7.5 million downloads and counting!
* Supports Desktop, Pocket and Console Editions! Includes app for Apple Watch too! *
Minecraft Explorer Pro is the ultimate companion for any Minecraft player.
This application allows you to:
- Find out about Minecraft for the Desktop, Pocket and Xbox 360 Editions
- Search for items and potions by name
- Look up hundreds of item recipes with detailed information and videos, now includes potions!
- Enchantment Guide (now included free!)
- Explore thousands of online servers - all checked daily to ensure offline servers are not displayed
- Add your own server to the app for millions of people to see! (optional extra)
- Design your own Minecraft skins* (optional extra), upload to Minecraft or share with the world (see "Tools" tab)
- Rate servers to influence their ranking in the app
- Share servers with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, SMS or by email
- View Mob information by name and category
- Item ID's in an easy to read list
- Favourite items, mobs, enchantments and server listings
- Works with Apple Watch
-- Note: This is not a game. It's for reference only --
==== IMPORTANT NOTICES ====
"Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang AB.
Requires a minimum of iOS 5.0. We can no longer support older versions of iOS as Apple do not support anything less than iOS 5.0 since iOS 6. If you are having issues installing this app because you are not using 5.0+, please upgrade your iPod Touch or iPhone using iTunes on your PC/Mac.
This version of the app may pop-up to tell you about important announcements from 57Digital Ltd. However, this will only happen in rare cases and will only ever pop-up once.
What's New in Version 3.4.2
Contains a critical bug big for the Apple Watch app.
I Demand Compensation
I bought the in-app skin editor a year or two ago when they had it as an in-app purchase....now they came out with another app devoted to that and seemingly dropped the in-app feature almost entirely...I can't edit my skin on iOS 8.4 using the in app feature as it will just crash and take me back to re home screen, but I can do just that with a downgraded iOS 6, which is, to say the least, unacceptable....I refuse to shell out another 2.99 to buy the actual app when the money I spent on a feature that was supposed to work isn't actually living up to description. I feel as if I have written this type of review before, yet, I still haven't gotten any answer. Please future buyers, read this review and know that you have been warned.
Creative Section Error
While the app has its good point one thing I've noticed after only having the app for a few minutes is that Bottle o' Enchanting is listed under the creative section meaning only obtainable in creative mode. This is a false statement though because they can be obtained in survival. Once a village is located in a world that has a priest and it's trades have all been unlocked the last trade is for the enchanting bottles for a price varying from 3 emeralds to 11 emeralds for one bottle
⛔You may want to read this⛔
I used to be a big fan of this app. I mostly used it for skin studio, but it was a really convenient wiki, too. I deleted it for space, but came back to it recently. I really looked forward to creating skins again, but whenever I opened the skin studio, the app crashed. Other than that, the wiki is real nice. If you're looking for skin creator apps tho, there are plenty of FREE easy-to-use ones out there 😊😊
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 26, 2015
- Version: 3.4.2
- Size: 71.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: 57Digital Ltd
- © 57Digital Ltd, 2011/15
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Skin Studio/Tools Unlock$2.99
- Server Listing$0.99
- Avatar Pack$1.99
- Armor Pack$1.99