The OFFICIAL Minecraft Skin Creator! With 1.4 MILLION skins and support for Java and Bedrock Edition... we're sure you'll love Skin Studio.
Now you can create, upload and share Minecraft skins on-the-go! Get creative and design an epic skin for your character. Why stick with plain old Steve when you can choose from over a MILLION community created skins or design your very own personalized skin using our easy to use studio!
• Design your own Minecraft skins, upload to Minecraft or share with the world!
• We have 1.4 MILLION community skin designs to choose from!
• NEW: Compatible with Minecraft Bedrock Edition! (NOW FREE!)
• NEW: Supports 1.9+ transparency (alpha) on the hat/armor layer
• NEW: Completely remastered user interface!
• NEW: Choose from either the Steve or Alex models (4px or 3px arms)
• NEW: See your masterpiece in 3D while editing!
• NEW: Creative Pack contains loads of new editing tools to help you design epic Minecraft skins (NOW FREE)
• NEW: 3D Touch support (iPhone 6S and 6S+ only)
• NEW: Full Skin Mode — no need to keep switching skin parts
• NEW: Shading tool (3D touch compatible devices only!)
• Discuss, like or dislike community submitted skins
• Import skins from Minecraft.net (skin stealer), tweak and upload
• Upload your creation (or a community skin) directly to Minecraft.net for the PC edition of Minecraft*
==== IMPORTANT ====
"Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang AB.
Skins can only be uploaded to supported Minecraft platforms (i.e. Java and Bedrock Edition only at this moment in time). However, you can still design and share skins if you don't play these editions. The app does NOT support the creation of custom skins for Xbox edition at this time (it's impossible for us to add because the games don't support them!), although if the game allows it in the future, we will defiantly add definitely for it.
This version of the app may pop-up to tell you about important announcements from 57Digital Ltd. However, this will only happen in rare cases and will only ever pop-up once.
*** Uploading skins to Minecraft.net or Bedrock Edition requires the Minecraft game.
- iPhoneX Support
- New Popular Section
- Improved moderation controls
- Clear and transparent privacy policies
- Improved login process
- Parental permission modes
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but...
I’ve been part of mss for a while. It’s fun, I like it, but there should be a way that you should be able to un-blacklist someone if you accidentally do. I’ve done it before and because of that I have 8 accounts. Also I saw a skin that got featured that had one like and did not have the quality of a featured skin. I also saw a glitch where I tapped on the latest tap and I saw skins that were like “five years ago” and “two years ago” and you really need to fix that. I’d also like you to bring back liking comments. I really liked that feature and then I took a break for a month or two and then I did not see the feature. I’d like to bring back the top three trending. (Like most liked, etc.) I also would like if the community could vote on features and special rewards. Overall, I think it’s a great app!
Developer Response ,
We're working on the ability to unblacklist an account. In the meantime, if you reach out to us with your account name and the exact username of the person you wish to un-blacklist, we can do this for you manually.
Featured skin wise; we currently feature skins based on how many "likes" a skin has from the community. We're working on making this more human and have recently appointed some trusted community members to feature worthy content based on general opinions and not just on hard-data alone.
Regarding about your comment about the latest skins tab; this was a live experiment that some users wanted to test yesterday (to see what the app would look like with all-time most liked skins as a new potential tab) but it wasn't like this for more than 15 minutes; you should now see this tab behave as it does normally.
Thanks for taking the time to let us know your thoughts! -57
Enough of the pop-ups already!
Okay, so whenever I make new skins, I always have a picture of what im making running in a different app for reference. However fairly recently, a pop-up for your Pocket Addition add-on creator app pops up EVERY SINGLE TIME I leave the app and come back! It's getting extremely annoying as I gotta press skip in order to continue working on my skin. I don't mind getting pop-ups ONCE in a while but seeing it every time I leave the app and come back is extremely annoying. This app is wonderful, it's perfect I'd say, but that pop-up will cost you that last star for now.
Hi 🙂 okay, for some reason when I try to delete a skin after I upload it for the public, it won't delete, but that could be my internet. And second, when I try to upload it to Minecraft PE, it's like the button isn't working.
I keep tapping it but to no avail.
This app has worked great for me in the past, I don't know what happened. I tried deleting it and re- downloading it, but that still didn't do anything. I hope someone sees this and fixes it soon because I have a lot of skins on there that I really want to use in Minecraft PE...So please fix it soon. Thanks. 🙂🙃
- 57Digital Ltd
- 37.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 57Digital Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Creative Pack for PC and Pocket Edition Minecraft Skins (optional tools) $0.99
- Designer Armor Pack / Minecraft PC Skins and Minecraft Pocket Edition Skins $0.99
- Avatar Pack (Unlimited uses) $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.