Minecraft: Story Mode
By Telltale Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*EPISODE 1 is now available to download for FREE!*
**iPHONE 4 & 4S USERS - WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE AND RUN ON YOUR DEVICE OR YOU WILL HAVE A SUB-OPTIMAL EXPERIENCE**
***NOTE: Recommended for iPhone 5 and up, and iPad 3 and up - also requires iOS 7.1 and up***
THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME IN THE WORLD OF MINECRAFT!
In this five part episodic series, you’ll embark on a perilous adventure across the Overworld, through the Nether, to the End, and beyond. You and your friends revere the legendary Order of the Stone: Warrior, Redstone Engineer, Griefer, and Architect; slayers of the Ender Dragon. While at EnderCon in hopes of meeting Gabriel the Warrior, you and your friends discover that something is wrong… something dreadful. Terror is unleashed, and you must set out on a quest to find The Order of the Stone if you are to save your world from oblivion.
• Created by award-winning adventure game powerhouse Telltale Games, in partnership with Minecraft creators, Mojang
• Featuring the voices of Patton Oswalt (Ratatouille, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D), Brian Posehn (The Sarah Silverman Program, Mission Hill), Ashley Johnson (The Last of Us, Tales from the Borderlands), Scott Porter (Friday Night Lights, X-Men), Martha Plimpton (The Goonies, Raising Hope), Dave Fennoy (The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series, Batman: Arkham Knight), Corey Feldman (The Goonies, Stand by Me), Billy West (Futurama, Adventure Time), and Paul Reubens (Tron: Uprising, Pee-Wee’s Playhouse)
• You will drive the story through the decisions you make: what you say to people (and how you say it), and what you choose to do in moments of thrilling action will make this YOUR story
***Continue your adventures with the New Order of the Stone by purchasing the Adventure Pack (via in-app), which includes access to download Episodes Six, Seven, and Eight***
What's New in Version 1.7.0
- Increased screen resolution for iPhone 6, 7, and 8
- iPhone X compatibility update
- Miscellaneous updates
Ok. I haven't played the entire Story Mode, but I am up to date with You Tube and I played the first episode, and I have to say, pretty good game. Good graphics. Great story. One problem. And I've read many reviews, it gets this a lot.
Why do we have to flippin' pay for each and every episode? Sure, your making money off of it, but all the players are going to play like, what, once? They might play again, try different decisions, etc, but what are the chances? Besides, $5 per episode? 8 episodes? First one free. That's still $35. That is WAY to much for a game your most likely going to play once. The whole thing, if we are going to pay at all, should be $5, max.
But the thing is, this is like a movie. Movies cost a lot of money to make. I know you need to pay for a bunch of things to create this game, like voice actors and animators. However, does it need to be $35? Maybe, but it is a common complaint. Try compromising to fit the fans and your needs and wants.
Great game! But-
I love this game! So addicting and always leaves you on a cliffhanger! One problem is, (in my opinion), it is kinda dumb you have to pay to get more episodes! I mean, what if you don’t have money! I finished episode one and wanted to go find Magnus (or Ellagaard, but I chose Magnus), but I have to pay for it! Money-pit! Please get rid of having to spend real money on just a single, short episode! You should at least just install it or something instead of make a payment! Otherwise, I totally love this game! I have beat the game on my tablet but it got old so we got rid of it so I pretty much know how the game goes, but ya. Love the game❤️
I really like this game ,Can you make more games like this. This is a idea I was wondering if you could make more skins 😁 and I am super excited 😆 for Minecraft story mode 2 but I’m still on Minecraft story mode 1 🙁but the game is really nice I love 💕 the drawings and the story and I was sad when Rueben died. Well I hope you make more games like this .pls tell me if you agree on my idea, I’m fine if you say no😁👑
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 16, 2017
- Version: 1.7.0
- Size: 1.17 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Telltale Games
- ©2015 Telltale, Inc. Telltale, Telltale Games, the Telltale Games logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Telltale, Inc. All rights reserved. © 2015 Mojang AB and Mojang Synergies AB. MINE
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Episode 2$4.99
- Multi-pack [Episodes 2-5]$14.99
- Episode 3$4.99
- Episode 4$4.99
- Episode 6$4.99
- Mega Multi-Pack (Episodes 2-8 Bundle)$24.99
- Episode 5$4.99
- Adventure Pack (Additional Episodes 6-8)$11.99
- Episode 7$4.99
- Episode 8$4.99