By Magic Makrs, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MinHub Youth is the database solution for youth pastors to automate administrative tasks in student ministry, creating more time to care for students.
Collect essential information about students, staff and parents including schools, contact info and photos.
Take attendance at every ministry gathering and view quick stats including gender breakdown, staff to student ratios and school/grade representation.
Create smart groups that automatically sort students based on collected data and use these groups to generate reports or contact groups of students easily.
Empower all staff & volunteers with the ability to record ministry moments and track meaningful decisions and conversations with students.
• Capture student info including photos.
• Create events & track attendance.
• Monitor stats trends over time and quick stats for each event.
• Record ministry moments with students for future reference.
• Track connections between staff and students.
• Create smart and managed groups by leveraging student and attendance data.
• Track practically anything with checklists in groups.
• Send individual texts to students with personalized messages or group texts utilizing your own phone number.
What's New in Version 1.6.3
Release notes below:
We spent the last year and a half completely rebuilding the app from the ground up. With the inclusion of MinHub Sync, ministries can now reliably sync data between leaders, empowering better care for students with a reliable flow of information. Stats have been completely redesigned to be customized to your ministry's needs.
*Generating PDF and CSV reports for events and groups are back!
*Viewing individual attendance stats are back!
*Bug fix for converting students to adults.
*Bug fix for smart groups SMS messaging not generating numbers.
*Removes 160 character cap when composing group messages.
*Bug fix for uploading photos on iOS 11.
*Bug fix for generating connection between students and parents that are added during attendance.