Mini DAYZ - Survival Game
By Bohemia Interactive a.s.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
How long can you survive in a post-apocalyptic world? Find out in Mini DAYZ now - an official pixel art rendition of the massively successful PC survival game - played by over 3 million fans.
It is you against the world in Mini DAYZ: explore a randomly generated map and scavenge for food, ammo and supplies. Use anything you find to craft advanced items. Protect yourself against aggressive infected and ferocious wolves. But most important of all: make sure to stay dry, warm and well fed at all times. The weather out there can quickly get under your skin and your wounds will not heal without you treating them…
There are no rules, except one - to survive.
In Mini DAYZ:
● Explore a beautifully handcrafted, pixel-art-style open world map with signature buildings
● Gear up your character and try to survive for as long as possible using tons of loot
● Watch your health, hunger and thirst levels, prevent blood loss
● Keep on surviving to improve your character stats, receive perks and collect achievements for your efforts
● Grow plants, craft new items and build a makeshift base with campfire and fences
● Meet AI survivors, both friendly and hostile, and fight (or avoid) various kinds of dangerous, ever-lurking infected
● Make the wilderness your friend, not your enemy - use natural resources to stay alive
● Find your way during the day/night cycle and do your best to stay warm while it is raining or snowing
● No in-app purchases
What's New in Version 1.2.1
• Melee weapons rebalanced, durability increased.
• Better loot in underground bunkers added.
• Empty map and tutorial notepad fixed.
• Running animations of the infected horde fixed.
• Survivors beyond the map edges fixed.
• The Remington shotgun not shooting fixed.
• Survivors shooting with no gear fixed.
• Added missing messages when trying to shoot from ruined weapons.
• Headshots now display correctly on the enemy health bar.
• Duplicating batteries via headlamp fixed.
• Immortal “ghost” enemies fixed.
• Bug with the inability to shoot or punch fixed.
Whatever you did......
Whatever you did in the recent update fixed me game and I appreciate that. Thank you very much. I have now got to play the game to its current full potential and it is more amazing than when I first played it. I like how you broke down the percentage in the wear and tear on guns and clothes. The durability is increased and that is really good. You always added a fourth island... What a champ. I would like more things to craft. I want to be able to make rope because that material is hard to find sometimes. You have improved the game tremendously and I'm greatly thankful for that. I still don't see how this game only has 3.5 stars. Good job guys and gals.
Great game! But...
I would love to see multiplayer applied to this game! Playing with friends, or making your custom server fits DAYZ perfectly. I would like to see more buildings to explore, such as, radio stations to maybe communicate for help, helicopters already exist, but I would like to see an ending to this game while playing solo, and I would love to see a lab or experimental chamber where the zombies came from in the first place. There are more suggestions I have, but these are just a few things I would like to see added to this already great game! Keep up the work developers, and keep on surprising us! :)
Needs online or multiplayer
Great game but it needs a multiplayer/online mode to play with friends and such, it already has the stuff such as items and tents but just needs a way to play with others, such as local play to play with friends or just large servers to go against and compete with the other survivors, it has great opportunity and me and my brother play all the time and have discussed this option. Thank you for your time.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 13, 2017
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 67.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bohemia Interactive AS
- © 2013-2016 Bohemia Interactive a.s. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.