How long can you survive in a post-apocalyptic world? Find out in Mini DAYZ now - an official pixel art rendition of the massively successful PC survival game - played by over 3 million fans.
It is you against the world in Mini DAYZ: explore a randomly generated map and scavenge for food, ammo and supplies. Use anything you find to craft advanced items. Protect yourself against aggressive infected and ferocious wolves. But most important of all: make sure to stay dry, warm and well fed at all times. The weather out there can quickly get under your skin and your wounds will not heal without you treating them…
There are no rules, except one - to survive.
In Mini DAYZ:
● Explore a beautifully handcrafted, pixel-art-style open world map with signature buildings
● Gear up your character and try to survive for as long as possible using tons of loot
● Watch your health, hunger and thirst levels, prevent blood loss
● Keep on surviving to improve your character stats, receive perks and collect achievements for your efforts
● Grow plants, craft new items and build a makeshift base with campfire and fences
● Meet AI survivors, both friendly and hostile, and fight (or avoid) various kinds of dangerous, ever-lurking infected
● Make the wilderness your friend, not your enemy - use natural resources to stay alive
● Find your way during the day/night cycle and do your best to stay warm while it is raining or snowing
● No in-app purchases
• New weapons PM, PB, Bizon, Groza, Madsen, SV-98(unlockable), VSS(unlockable)
• New items and gear: soviet vest, claymore, Long range scope, ammo 9x18, ammo 9x39.
• New game mode selection in main menu, without codes now.
• New game mode Breach: Player need to hold small area as long as possible from infected attacks.
• New game mode Casual: after death player will spawn in same run again on coast.
• Bandit groups now appear only starting from 2nd island.
• Military bases now split in two types: NATO and EAST.
• Loot respawn reworked.
• New secret location with Madsen machinegun.
• New infected policemans.
• Player and friendly survivor now dont trigger landmines and claymore(also beartraps will be, but not in this version)
• SVD now not spawns without PSO scope
• Fixed issue with too much zombie near tent.
Ratings and Reviews
We could use some help he...
This latest update, welcome and needed, thank you, has us combating random behemoths on the first island when you are very likely going to run into them (I ran into two in the first 10 minutes) wearing jeans and a T-shirt with a colt that you’ve probably used at least half the ammo. I play the survivor with the gun and “radar” perk, and 14 rounds on 45acp, at 3-4 rounds per zombie to kill it, isn’t a huge advantage. I decided to try pulling the regular difficulty to get the guns unlocked first. After at least a dozen games, none longer than 90 minutes, I unlocked the mac10 and the shotgun, (as yet to actually find one, though). Switched to Veteran to try unlocking the new characters, but the closest I have ever come to that was 2 completed tasks (a behemoth killed me before I picked up the reward). Way too hard to play. My wish list? I would like to see the islands difficulty ratings adjusted. I like the zoom out on it, but can you give us the ability to set our own screen resolution, and the joystick is practically near the middle of the screen, can we move it back to the corner? I play on an iPad Pro, so it’s a strain to hold the iPad and stretch my thumb all the way over there, very uncomfortable. As to the rest, we’ll keep playing as long as you keep providing us with this wonderful game, and you’ve done a GREAT job with fixes and content so far. Brilliant job.
I’ve played this game since summer last year and I have loved how in the last update you actually changed some aspects and mechanics because you READ THE REVIEWS. I also love how now you can actually get a gun, before it was literally impossible to find a gun and even worse, ammo for it. I would like to address some recommendations though, everyone wants multiplayer, so AT LEAST put local(on same WiFi) and make the crafting part the other person put really into it and functioning. I also would like for you to, like the other guy said, add buyables but you can still unlock them. Like a shotgun that you need to kill ten zombies with the sawed off shotgun for example, to add something like that with all the other unlockable guns and maybe even a customize your OWN character, like in pixel gun where you can make you guy from scratch and add starting clothes that can be customized but still don’t affect your start. So in the end please add multiplayer and customizations, but apart from that I really recommend this game to anybody who wants a genuine zombie apocalypse experience.(and for the record, I don’t think the gun “decay” or whatever is too high but please try to put some matching ammo in gun shops with the guns)
Thank you for reading and have a great day.
Good but may I suggest something
Honestly I would rate a 3.5. I’m not saying that this game is bad but the truth is that it’s mediocre. The things it does well are the looting and map design. I like how the map is always random. It’s does this very well but each town looks more or less the same. The food and thirst system needs a lot of improvement. I shouldn’t have to carry around 5 things of bacon just so I can go to the next town without starving to death. The one main complaint I have does involved the loot system (that is good for the most part). There’s no reason to keep playing once you get an assault rifle and vest so I’d like to make a recommendation. Why not allow players to keep loot in a storage locker of some sort. Allow players to build containers and weapon lockers. I would also make it to where you can respond as long as you have a fort but you would spawn at a random location and have to find it (the fort). You could still keep the one life per game n veteran but this would allow players to gradually build up the skills to play on veteran and allow more replay ability. This is a good game and I would recommend it but you need to be patient and tolerate some things. I hope this game continues to get regular updates like the PC version and I hope you take what I’m saying into consideration. I’d look into Escape From Tarkov and DayZ Epoch for some ideas.
- Bohemia Interactive AS
- 73.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013-2016 Bohemia Interactive a.s. All rights reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.