Join the most exciting multiplayer Golf ever! Challenge players all over the world!
Not just golf. This is action-packed Mini Golf with full of adventures and thrills you've never experienced before!
Play on gorgeous courses against golfers around the globe in real-time online matches! Win and collect trophies to unlock top stages. Discover and upgrade golf clubs, balls and gloves to customize your gameplay. Take on the weekly leaderboard and tournament to win awesome prizes and glory. Do amazing trickshots in Hole in One Challenge and Tour Challenge. You can also play together with your Facebook friends!
Firing your shot is easier than ever. Just drag and release to hit the ball like playing pool! Aim and shoot carefully to collect the most gems while taking the fastest route to the hole. You can even clash your ball against your rival's to take out their gems! Arcade Mini Golf has never been this quick and fun!
Putt your way through wonders. Golfers' wildest dreams finally come true! Let's ride tube slides, swing on drawbridges, jump over pyramids, explore mazes with bomb traps, and reach farther and fly higher with accelerators and jump pads! Taking advantage of all the tricks while honing your skills is the key to victory!
So if you want to relax with a nice PvP game which is easy to pick up, instantly addicting and hard to master, this will be the best game for you. Start your epic tour in the quest to be the next Mini Golf King!
>> Download Mini Golf King - Multiplayer for FREE now! <<
- Exciting Mini Golf duel in real-time online multiplayer.
- Simple and intuitive control: Swipe and release to strike!
- Compete against players from all around the world to take their coins and trophies!
- Play on 35+ beautiful golf courses with tons of dynamic tricks and fun.
- Unlock chests to discover powerful new golf equipment and upgrade existing ones: drivers, irons, sand wedges, putters, balls and gloves!
- Progress through more advanced stages all the way to the top.
- Get promoted in the weekly leagues to win chests and card bonus.
- Conquer three tournament rounds, take mega prizes and be the golf champion!
- Sink every putt and get special rewards in Hole-in-One Challenge!
- Travel through 50+ holes and earn stars for special rewards in Tour Challenge!
- Connect with Facebook to send and request free gifts!
- Play online matches with your family and friends!
* "Like" Mini Golf King on Facebook for updates and news!
* Mini Golf King is GDPR compliant.
* You need an internet connection to play this game.
* Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
As most others have said going first gives obvious advantage. I had almost 1.5 million in coins and lost everything in a matter of a few rounds. I also currently went on an 18 game win streak. As soon as I got close to 500k in coins I went the next 8 games in a row losing again cause I somehow went second each time. I’ve had situations where I take a shot and they call it out of bounds but the opponent goes and does the same thing and they are in bounds and have even ended up on the green. I seen people make impossible shots from way back over bunkers and I use the same equipment and end up right in the sand. I really enjoy the game but question if it’s rigged or not. It very well seems like a gimmick to spend money. Why can’t you just set up a single player mode and let players have the option of playing alone.
Very fun game but also very frustrating when you can’t determine if you’ll go first or second. The gem scoring just is not a fair way to play. Each player should have equal chances. For example the first player goes whatever gems have been collected should be put back on the course for the second player to try and get. And the question blocks just appear out of no where. I’ve gone and not seen one but the opponent goes and it’s right in front of them. Not fair again. I’m only giving the 3 stars cause I do enjoy the game.
READ BEFORE PLAYING
The game has made an absolutely fun way to play mini golf against friends and strangers. The gameplay and graphics are appealing. But, There are quite a few things that tick me off, actually makes me quite frustrated. First off, the game is pay to win. Don’t bother gaining riches and beyond without spending quite a few bucks, but this doesn’t tick me off as much as scoring issues. The game has a gem scoring system where you play the course and collect available gems. Once a gem is picked up, you are scored for it. This immediately gives the person that goes first a promising chance at getting more gems than you. Once you play a course a few times, you gain a system of playing and usually make the course with an albatross... and so does your opponent. BUT you can’t beat your opponent because they went first and had more gems than you. Maybe if there were a way to switch wind speed the opposite direction, or even a tie breaking match to decides who wins (closest to the hole?). The wins on this games are ridiculous and I spent a good $30 before I started catching on. I hate the gem scoring system, it’s horrible. So REMEMBER, if you are going to play this game, you will also get irritated by this too. It will make you want to delete this app, that’s what I’m doing so I don’t get any more frustrated 😌. I never write reviews for any apps unless they are flawless, or horrible. Take a guess on this one.
Golf Clash meets Putt Putt...
Overall a fun, quick, simple, and enjoyable game. Rank up by beating opponents at each stage and earning trophies. Higher the stage the higher the entry fee and higher the reward. What make this different than Golf Clash are the jewels you collect while playing the hole. There is no shootout when there is a draw. Whichever player has the most jewels wins the hole in a draw situation. If you run into your opponents ball they will lose jewels so this can lead to different strategies as the holes get more difficult. Only negative is how costly everything can be if you rank up too quickly. Within a couple days of playing a good bit I’m now in a situation where my unlock crate’s from winning matches stays full bc some of the chest cost too many gold bars and you don’t exactly win a bunch of gold bars. Those are mostly attained through purchasing them. In the unlock crates you get coins, items, and upgrades for your equipment. As you move up in difficulty you need better clubs and upgrades to be able to compete. Not being able to unlock chests without basically buying gold bars slows down the pace of the game and that leads to you putting down the game until some chests become unlocked. Could be hours of lost gameplay or maybe days.
- Bluehole PNIX, Inc.
- 286.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Bluehole PNIX Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Gold Bars(160) $1.99
- Three Kings Offer $9.99
- Special Offer $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.