By Dinosaur Polo Club
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** 40% off for a limited time! **
Mini Metro, the sublime subway simulator, now on iPhone and iPad.
• Included in the App Store Best of 2016
• Mac Game of the Year in over 30 countries
• IGF award-winning
• IGN Mobile Game of the Year nominee
• Included in Gamespot's Best Mobile Games of 2016
Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. Keep your routes efficient by redrawing them as new stations open. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
• Random city growth means each game is unique
• Eleven real-world cities will test your planning skills
• A variety of upgrades so you can tailor your network
• Normal mode for quick scored games, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge
• Compete against the world every day with the Daily Challenge
• Colourblind and night modes
• Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace
"If you love the city-planning aspect of Sim City but can't handle the pressure of playing god, then you may have just found your new favorite time-waster." - Ashley Feinberg, Gizmodo
"Take my word for it that a game about mass-transit system design can be a tense, white-knuckle thriller." - Owen Faraday, Pocket Tactics
"Mini Metro: fun game simulates planning and running public transit system." - Cory Doctorow, Boing Boing
What's New in Version 1.4
Endless mode has arrived at the station! Play with your trains forever in this stress-free variant either by continuing a normal game after the game ends, or by selecting Endless from the mode screen.
Other additions and fixes:
• Mateo Lugo, the composer from Reigns, guest-authored new compositions for San Francisco, Seoul, and Shanghai.
• The white screen on startup, Seoul crash, tunnel count bug, and numerous passenger behaviour bugs have been fixed.
What a fun game!
Like the new update and really enjoy the game. There are two bugs that I've noticed: 1. Once you go into endless mode, it doesn't give new lines. 2. When moving carriages from one line to another the originating train freezes in place, and the receiving train stays active, but the moved carriage never goes live (this happened when the city was large and system complex). Also, would enjoy if there were two options for endless: happy city and angry city. The current endless is happy city, unserved riders leave the station (would be fun if even more additional lines became available in happy city). Angry city would be like the normal version, but just not end. Ridership would continue to increase, and the riders wouldn't go away, they'd keep flashing and vibrating and demanding service. In both versions it would be more fun if the trains could become substantially longer before the city reaches equilibrium.
But please fix the save ability. I've lost some of my best games because I had to close the app or do something else and then lost all progress on re-opening the app. Plz halp!
This game is one of the best on iOS. Provides a beautiful gameplay!