By Dinosaur Polo Club
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Mini Metro, the sublime subway simulator, now on iPhone and iPad.
• Included in the App Store Best of 2016
• Mac Game of the Year in over 30 countries
• IGF award-winning
• IGN Mobile Game of the Year nominee
• Included in Gamespot's Best Mobile Games of 2016
Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. Keep your routes efficient by redrawing them as new stations open. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
• Random city growth means each game is unique
• Eighteen real-world cities will test your planning skills
• A variety of upgrades so you can tailor your network
• Normal mode for quick scored games, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge
• Compete against the world every day with the Daily Challenge
• Colourblind and night modes
• Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace
"If you love the city-planning aspect of Sim City but can't handle the pressure of playing god, then you may have just found your new favorite time-waster." - Ashley Feinberg, Gizmodo
"Take my word for it that a game about mass-transit system design can be a tense, white-knuckle thriller." - Owen Faraday, Pocket Tactics
"Mini Metro: fun game simulates planning and running public transit system." - Cory Doctorow, Boing Boing
What's New in Version 1.9.3
iPhone X compatibility
Never has a game enthralled me for so long, but this game scratched an itch I never knew was there. You don’t have to be a perfectionist to play; finding the most efficient method doesn’t have to appeal to you; you will play, you will die, but it won’t be frustrating; there’s even an endless-after-death option. When I did die, I wondered if I could do better the second time; and I did. The satisfaction from getting better — seeing yourself progress steadily — there is nothing that can quite compare to that feeling of accomplishment. In addition, there is something soothing about seeing shapes rock back and forth across the screen in straight lines. The aesthetics are pleasing and the sounds are peaceful. It’s a perfect wind-down game or feeling-down game. I can not recommend it enough.
Very Nice Game
This Game is very fun for me because I love maps and cities. I am not sure how many people would be into it, but the strategy is very interesting, although hard.
1. It’s too hard. Maybe it’s just me, but I can’t beat any of the level. Maybe I just need to practice and strategize, but I can’t even beat the tutorial, so maybe it should be a little easier
2. Rules explained? There is a tutorial (although hard to find), but I think that the rules should be spelled out more. You are kind of just immediately sent into the game with no rules or anything. I would like for it to be explained how do everything before you start the game (or even just at all)
3. An easier way to delete lines would be much better
4. Right now, I am stuck on New York on endless mode and I don’t know how to get out.
Want to give it 10 ⭐️’s!!!
This is the best game I have downloaded, by far. It is beautiful, challenging, addicting and also very soothing. I now feel sorry for all the other apps on my phone as they are now highly neglected.
The app has several options to play and to remember how you did. I find myself emailing my better works to my kids and they do the same to me to compare how we are progressing.
I would love more cities, however, there is much room for creativity within each current city on the app.
ABSOLUTE PERFECTION! Thank you to the developers and to the App Store for advertising this. I couldn’t be happier with an app.