By Dinosaur Polo Club
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Mini Metro, the sublime subway simulator, now on iPhone and iPad.
• Included in the App Store Best of 2016
• Mac Game of the Year in over 30 countries
• IGF award-winning
• IGN Mobile Game of the Year nominee
• Included in Gamespot's Best Mobile Games of 2016
Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. Keep your routes efficient by redrawing them as new stations open. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
• Random city growth means each game is unique
• Eighteen real-world cities will test your planning skills
• A variety of upgrades so you can tailor your network
• Normal mode for quick scored games, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge
• Compete against the world every day with the Daily Challenge
• Colourblind and night modes
• Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace
"If you love the city-planning aspect of Sim City but can't handle the pressure of playing god, then you may have just found your new favorite time-waster." - Ashley Feinberg, Gizmodo
"Take my word for it that a game about mass-transit system design can be a tense, white-knuckle thriller." - Owen Faraday, Pocket Tactics
"Mini Metro: fun game simulates planning and running public transit system." - Cory Doctorow, Boing Boing
What's New in Version 1.9.3
iPhone X compatibility
Very Nice Game
This Game is very fun for me because I love maps and cities. I am not sure how many people would be into it, but the strategy is very interesting, although hard.
1. It’s too hard. Maybe it’s just me, but I can’t beat any of the level. Maybe I just need to practice and strategize, but I can’t even beat the tutorial, so maybe it should be a little easier
2. Rules explained? There is a tutorial (although hard to find), but I think that the rules should be spelled out more. You are kind of just immediately sent into the game with no rules or anything. I would like for it to be explained how do everything before you start the game (or even just at all)
3. An easier way to delete lines would be much better
4. Right now, I am stuck on New York on endless mode and I don’t know how to get out.
This game is really fun other than this glitch. When a station is getting really full and it's about to close all the cars just go right past it when they can just pick up the passengers right there! And sometimes they stop by them but don't even pick anyone up when they have a bunch of space! It's unbelievably annoying and because of it I keep losing. BTW sorry about my account name I can't change it.
Simple mechanics with depth that reveals itself over time.
Interesting, relatable setting.
Variety of levels and modes.
Mini metro is one of the best mobile games I’ve ever played. I’m looking forward to more from this developer.