By Dinosaur Polo Club
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Mini Metro, the sublime subway simulator, now on iPhone and iPad.
• Included in the App Store Best of 2016
• Mac Game of the Year in over 30 countries
• IGF award-winning
• IGN Mobile Game of the Year nominee
• Included in Gamespot's Best Mobile Games of 2016
Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. Keep your routes efficient by redrawing them as new stations open. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
• Random city growth means each game is unique
• Eighteen real-world cities will test your planning skills
• A variety of upgrades so you can tailor your network
• Normal mode for quick scored games, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge
• Compete against the world every day with the Daily Challenge
• Colourblind and night modes
• Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace
"If you love the city-planning aspect of Sim City but can't handle the pressure of playing god, then you may have just found your new favorite time-waster." - Ashley Feinberg, Gizmodo
"Take my word for it that a game about mass-transit system design can be a tense, white-knuckle thriller." - Owen Faraday, Pocket Tactics
"Mini Metro: fun game simulates planning and running public transit system." - Cory Doctorow, Boing Boing
What's New in Version 1.7
The passengers on your miniature metros are now smarter! We found and fixed a number of problems with how they planned their routes, so they are now more sensible and consistent when deciding which train to board. The other improvements in this update are:
• An extra bridge has been added to Mumbai.
• Line colors have been adjusted for extra contrast in San Francisco and colorblind mode.
• Double-tapping while placing an interchange no longer supersizes stations.
• Station location hints in Extreme mode now show up across all cities at night.
Keep those cities moving!
Love the game, want new cities/obstacles
I was immediately drawn in with the simple gameplay, the beautiful design, and the actual strategy required. I’m hooked!
I really wish there were new cities being added and/or maybe some new types of challenges (some super random ideas): obstacles, station closures, train breakdowns?
Strategy with do overs
Enjoyable. The speed ramps up quickly and you can have some hopping-mad passengers in no time. I like that I can try a new strategy during play- just pause, and reroute a few lines or all the lines, move trains, bridges.
What even is going on?
HOW can a game with NO tutorial even happen? It's thoroughly confusing and then "game over". I have no idea what's going on or what/if there's any goal to this game. At least the game "Does Not Commute" is hilarious whether you win or lose. This though, is an appalling waste of $5. What a fail. Just wow.