By Dinosaur Polo Club
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mini Metro, the sublime subway simulator, now on iPhone and iPad.
• Included in the App Store Best of 2016
• Mac Game of the Year in over 30 countries
• IGF award-winning
• IGN Mobile Game of the Year nominee
• Included in Gamespot's Best Mobile Games of 2016
Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. Keep your routes efficient by redrawing them as new stations open. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
• Random city growth means each game is unique
• Eleven real-world cities will test your planning skills
• A variety of upgrades so you can tailor your network
• Normal mode for quick scored games, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge
• Compete against the world every day with the Daily Challenge
• Colourblind and night modes
• Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace
"If you love the city-planning aspect of Sim City but can't handle the pressure of playing god, then you may have just found your new favorite time-waster." - Ashley Feinberg, Gizmodo
"Take my word for it that a game about mass-transit system design can be a tense, white-knuckle thriller." - Owen Faraday, Pocket Tactics
"Mini Metro: fun game simulates planning and running public transit system." - Cory Doctorow, Boing Boing
What's New in Version 1.5
Endless mode is getting some fine-tuning in this update.
• Added more milestones to endless mode.
• Moving carriages no longer occasionally prevents locomotives from moving.
• Resuming from sleep won't crash the game.
• Endless scores are displayed properly on the city screen.
• Leaderboards are no longer accessible on locked cities.
• Improved the daily challenge city selection.
Get ready for our next major update, coming in May!
This game is so simple, yet so fun. I very rarely pay for a game. However, there was just something about the way this looked that convinced me. Believe me, if you play this during your commute, it'll make the commute fly by. I didn't want mine to end today! No joke! And I ride the deadly DC metro! Great game. Love it. Immediately one of my favorite apps on my phone (and I have five full screens worth).
Trains will skip passengers costing you the game.
Great game in almost all regards except the Hong Kong map is broken, maybe others? Causing trains that are empty to completely bypass passengers at stops, over time this will cause over crowding and you will lose because it's not working as intended. Trying to trouble shoot this I looked it up and many other players are having the same issue with the Hong Kong map.
"Just one more game," I told my wife three hours and six games ago. This game is quick to learn, and difficult to master. Last night I actually dreamt a new strategy and woke up ready to play again and try something new.