Mini Metro, the sublime subway simulator, now on iPhone and iPad.
• Included in the App Store Best of 2016
• Mac Game of the Year in over 30 countries
• IGF award-winning
• IGN Mobile Game of the Year nominee
• Included in Gamespot's Best Mobile Games of 2016
Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. As new stations open, redraw your lines to keep them efficient. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
• Random city growth means each game is unique.
• Twenty real-world cities will test your planning skills.
• A variety of upgrades so you can tailor your network.
• Normal mode for quick scored games, Endless to relax, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge.
• Compete against the world every day in the Daily Challenge.
• Colorblind and night modes.
• Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace.
"If you love the city-planning aspect of Sim City but can't handle the pressure of playing god, then you may have just found your new favorite time-waster." - Ashley Feinberg, Gizmodo
"Take my word for it that a game about mass-transit system design can be a tense, white-knuckle thriller." - Owen Faraday, Pocket Tactics
"Mini Metro: fun game simulates planning and running public transit system." - Cory Doctorow, Boing Boing
We've got a new mode for you! Creative mode lets you take any existing maps and build your dream metro. Here is what's new:
• Add, delete, and reshape stations, as well as control how busy they get. No more circle stations everywhere!
• Unlimited locomotives, carriages, and interchanges.
• All lines start unlocked.
• An increased per-line locomotive limit.
It's all up to you. Build your home town's network in meticulous detail, make a massive city with an equally large fleet of trains, or construct geometric patterns and record looping gifs.
We'd love to see what you come up with!
Ratings and Reviews
Build the perfect commute on your next commute with the hypnotic Mini Metro. Strategy buffs and casual gamers alike will enjoy expanding a busy transit system by linking stations, directing trains, and upgrading lines. There’s a thrilling satisfaction in seeing subways come together—and since no two games play alike, we’re always trying out new designs.
Fun simple game
Playinng with trains for hours again. Just like when you were a kid.
- Dinosaur Polo Club Limited
- 132.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Dinosaur Polo Club Limited
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.