#The ultimate event Photobooth for your iPhone/iPad! #
Design your custom photobooth - choose your layout, add custom text, backgrounds, and stickers, then run your photobooth live at your event with Event Mode. Live countdowns and photo previews mean guests can take their best photo, then connect to any AirPrint printer to print right after, or share to themselves or social media.
So much fun at any event, add Mini Photobooth to yours!
* LOTS of templates to jump start your creativity
* TONS layouts to choose from, including double printing photo strip layouts - all with room to add your custom text
* Add unlimited custom text with 120+ fonts and a full color palette
* Add your own custom photo backgrounds for a truly personalized photobooth
* Stickers of all varieties! Choose from collections like Summer Vibes, Watercolor Wedding, Birthday Bash, and lots more coming with every update
* Run your photobooth live at your event with a countdown for each photo with Event Mode and passcode
* Guests can preview their photos and redo if needed
* Add confetti to the party!
* Connect to any AirPrint printer and guests can print their finished photo right at your event
* Share your finished photobooths through email, messages, and social media
* Design to your heart’s content - create UNLIMITED number of photobooths
Hello! I’m the developer of Mini Photobooth. I created this app because I wanted a photobooth at my own wedding. They’re so much fun at every event, and I always loved getting photo strips as a party favor.
I created a much smaller version of Mini Photobooth and it was an absolute hit with my guests. Everybody encouraged me to make this available, so I worked on it for a long time to get it right, and to make Mini Photobooth as it is today. I want everybody to be able to have this fun experience at their own events!
There are lots of updates coming soon, and if you have any feedback, I’d love to hear your ideas. I hope you enjoy Mini Photobooth!
• All photos are now saved in a custom photo album named Mini Photobooth. No more hunting around 10k photos in your camera roll for all your event photos, they’ll all be in one place!
• Fix photobooth names starting off as empty in some cases
Ratings and Reviews
Love some features but need one tweak
I really love everything about this app EXCEPT I am unable to get the picture to save and be ready for the next guest in event mode. I have locked down printing and sharing so those are not options. But after the 4 pictures are taken it stops at the screen that gives you two options. Quit or Redo. How do I fix this? You indicated in a response that it would just be ready for the next picture so I purchased the non watermark option. But I get stuck at the quit or redo. Help! Thanks
Thanks for the response. However it does not work that way for me. After taking the pictures it stays on the screen with the options to quit or redo. It is not ready for the next picture. I really need this to work. Love the app but this is causing an issue. I have the latest downloaded. Thansk
Edit: that sounds like a bug! I’ll fix and put out an update ASAP. If you have any other issues, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All of these features that you mentioned are actually available in Event Mode! Just go to Photobooth Settings to toggle showing/hiding the Print and Share buttons, then start your photobooth in Event Mode. Print and Share can be hidden, then after each photo is taken, it will automatically go back to the camera, so your photobooth can be run unattended.
Thanks for your review!
So far so good
Looking for an app for my wedding. When I take pictures I like that I can simply text them to myself followed by them being saved so I can look at them later.
My only concern before buying is, when I take a picture there’s no option to hit “finish” and that takes me back to the photo ready option again. Instead, I have have to push “redo” for the next people. This isn’t as intuitive. Will this go away when I purchase?
Hey, thanks for your review! That’s excellent feedback, I’ll add in automatically going back to the camera screen in Event Mode in an update coming soon. Look out for it!
I have played with a lot of apps in preparation for my mom’s birthday party. This was definitely my favorite. Worked flawlessly and much better than the other apps on the market, which look like they haven’t been updated since iOS 6.
- Nanting Yang
- 31.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Nanting Yang
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Watermark $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.