Miniatlas Anatomy is the perfect pocket tool for physicians. With just a few taps to the iPhone or iPad, doctors can use the app to effectively communicate with their patients, showing them illustrations to help explain anatomy, physiology or pathology. The entire human body is included in great detail. Whatever you’re looking for, Miniatlas Anatomy has an image for that. Click “…More” to learn why you should download this App today!
“If there is one word I would use to describe this app it is detailed. There is nothing left to the imagination between the comprehensive texts and the accompanying meticulous and labeled drawings. (…) Miniatlas Anatomy provides its user with a wealth of knowledge about every aspect, big or small, of the human body.”
- Vanessa Paszterko, app Safari
The patient sitting on the other side of your desk is still reeling with the news that you just delivered. There is an issue that requires surgery right away. You know that the operation will take of things but the patient’s eyes glazed over after the diagnosis. He or she is scared and confused, caught up in the problem and not understanding the solution.
Putting the explanation in layman’s terms helps and once you pull out your iPhone/iPad and use Miniatlas Anatomy for your presentation, your patient breathes a big sigh of relief. Now, they understand what’s going to happen to them.
Miniatlas Anatomy is the perfect application for communicating with your patients and helping them to understand anatomy, physiology or pathology. The app provides detailed images and explanations of every part of the human body, so you can ease their minds and ensure that they comprehend what you’re telling them.
This amazing app is portable and convenient, always at the ready on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad device. Whether you are in pre-op, emergency or your office, the enormous database of anatomy images is there at your fingertips when you need it. Use it with your patients and peers to provide clarity and save time. Miniatlas Anatomy is also perfect for students needing a reliable resource guide.
Miniatlas Anatomy offers you incredible features:
* A huge database of detailed and labeled anatomy images
* Each illustration has an explanation text beneath it
* Zoom in with your fingers to any section of the picture
* Browse 12 different categories
* Easy search – just type part of anatomy you’re looking for
* Email to yourself any image or section of an image you need
* Helps physicians to effectively and more easily communicate with their patients
* Perfect resource for med students
* Available in English or Spanish localization
* Works in portrait or landscape mode
* iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. All included in the same version
When you come across a section within an image that you want to concentrate on, just use your fingers to zoom in and enlarge the area of focus. Then, if you want to, you can even email that section or the entire picture. Great for sending notes to your office staff or a surgeon!
Just in case you doubt the thoroughness of Miniatlas Anatomy, here’s a list of the chapters that you’ll get when you download the App:
* The human body. General considerations * The skin and adnexae * The locomotor apparatus * The central nervous system * The peripheral nervous system * The autonomic nervous system * The senses * The cardiovascular system * The respiratory apparatus * The digestive apparatus * The urogenital apparatus * The endocrine system
You see? Everything is covered and in tremendous detail. Once you start using Miniatlas Anatomy with your patients, you’ll never want to be without it again.
Go ahead and download Miniatlas Anatomy now. Your patients and peers will all thank you for it.
See this App in action here: http://multimedia.ec-europe.com/iPhone/MiniatlasAnatomy/index.html
Compatible with iOS 11 and iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
- Licitelco S.L.
- 154.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2018 Licitelco S.L.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.