Create time-lapse miniature movies using your iPhone!
- Control shooting interval in wide range.
- Apply Tilt & Shift blur effect.
- Increase color saturation.
- Create videos directly on your device.
With PRO upgrade you get:
- 1280x720 and 1920x1080 video resolution.
- Noise removal filter.
- Vignette filter.
- “Shutter Drag” effect, it blurs moving objects (depends on interval)
- Front-facing camera support.
All together makes everything look like it is a miniature.
No further post processing is required.
- To avoid interruptions disable phone calls (Airplane mode).
- Use tripod or substitute to ensure your phone will not move during recording.
- Connect charger for long sessions.
- Reboot (switch power off/on) your device if the app crashes in 1080p mode.
- Do not quit the app while recording or your progress may be lost.
Amazing Tilt-Shift Time-Lapse Videos Make Lilliputians of Us All.
Tilt-shift lenses sit off-center of the sensor plane of your camera
to produce photos with extremely limited depth of field,
giving the effect of a macro shot of a tiny scene.
When the effect is matched with the surreal speed boost
of many stills strung together into a time-lapse movie,
we get the other-worldly privilege of seeing real Australian
beach goers as an elaborate Playmobil scape.
Or Sydney Harbor in a bath tub...
- improved iOS7/8 support
- more contrast in UI
- added video FPS control
- new timelapse intervals
- added 1 sec start record timer
- added optional screen grid
Ratings and Reviews
I have used this app a number of times, and I just love it. The tilt and saturation are what I use most often, and the "miniature" look it can create always amuses me. I just started playing with the different frame rates, and I'm startled by how much that changes the footage. It all keeps me happily occupied. Thanks!
It takes patience but it's a joy. If I could ask for a feature I would love the ability to rotate the axis a bit within the confines of the screen. So up or down on little to match plains that at not square.
Doesn’t allow me to give photo access
I record something and once i stop it says check your privacy settings, check photos then miniatures and turn it on, but the app isn’t in my privacy settings????
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.