Minicron is a card manager, initially for a specific game called SWM Miniatures, but in the medium term for other card based games as well.
SWM Miniatures is a crowd sourced card + board game, similar to dungeons and dragons.
There are numerous community websites, the main one being (www.bloomilk.com), and facebook groups (https://www.facebook.com/groups/220192731340366/) where people who love the game keep in touch, and where new releases are managed.
There is the first mobile application in this space!
So you want to search from all the cards ever printed, while you're on the bus, at lunch, or out at the park? Well, you can now... with Minicron.
Why stop there, when you can also build your next squad ideas directly on your phone!
* Searchable Card List (All 1,000+ cards are stored in coredata)
+ Search by card name, or by 'set' of cards.
+ List shows card name, and core statistics.
* Offline storage - doesn't need an internet connection to work.
* Card View - any card can be viewed as an actual playing card, with all details printed on the card.
* My Minis List - Keep track of the cards that you own!
* Squad Builder - perhaps the coolest part of the app! Build a deck of cards to use in a tournament, all from on your mobile device!
+ choose the 'mana/factions' for your card deck
+ select the total 'summon points/cost' of your card deck
+ choose your cards from the available cards matching the chosen factions/mana
* Glossary - view special abilities and magical powers for the cards, with descriptions for how they function in the game
Enjoy! Happy Deck Building!
Glossary text for the special abilities and force powers associated with a card can be accessed from the card view.
Fixed issue where card data could not be downloaded from the cloud database.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a fantastic way to access your collection, squads, and rules offline from databases. A little slow updating new v-sets but is still a huge help.
PS: V-set 11, Long Long Time Ago and it's subset, needs to be added.
I've been looking for something like this for awhile; the ability to build and save squads it nice; would like to see an update that allows you to show which have been activated and what the current health is
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.