By Flush Software, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MiniKeePass provides secure password storage on your iOS device that's compatible with KeePass.
- View, Edit, and Create KeePass 1.x and 2.x files
- Search for entries from the top of tables like in Mail
- Key File Support
- Import/Export files to and from Dropbox using the official Dropbox app or any other cloud storage application
- Copy password entries to the clipboard for easy entry
- Open websites in Safari while MiniKeePass runs in the background
- Prevent unauthorized access to MiniKeePass with a PIN or using Touch ID
- Remember database passwords in the device's secure keychain
- Optionally clear the clipboard after set time on devices that support background tasks
- Generate new passwords
- Integrated web browser with username/password auto-type
MiniKeePass's source code is available for security audit or contribution on GitHub.
What's New in Version 1.7.2
Awesome tool for password storage that isn't cloud based!!
I have been using this tool for a long time on the computer and over a year on the phone. What's even better is having a developer that cares about his product and feedback!! There was a bug in the recent 1.7 release that caused problems and with constructive feedback not only did he fix the bug and a also apologized for it. Even when apps are FREE it's still worth donating to those who make those great apps so they have incentive to keep them up to date and know their work is not unnoticed or unappreciated!!!
Great! Except for one problem I’ve been having
I’ve gone from keeper to keepass, I’ve deeply missed the option to fill in a passcode from the activities screen. Like I’d select the password field, go to share and then I’d click keeper. It’d load keeper and give me the appropriate entry for the website and I’d click fill in and it would auto fill the password. I would LOVE to see this feature added to MiniKeePass. I’d even pay for it.
Otherwise, this app is excellent and I do plan to keep using it.
Clear display on iPad mini-Hoorah for minikeepass
Update: Oct 14, 2017:
After verifying that I have a local copy of 1.6.2 on my computer, I updated to the latest version. The database opened and all text is clear and readable. I can't think of another app I rely on more. A cheer to the developer for this wonderful, reliable app.
I truly love this app. I don't mind having to reload the database from DropBox after additions are made on my laptop. It has truly saved me many times, from work logins that change on a regular basis to only occasionally used web sites. I like the extra level of security with the PIN lock too.
I am very relieved that the update cleared up the display issue on the iPad mini, it would be useful to note this in the release notes.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 04, 2017
- Version: 1.7.2
- Size: 18.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Flush Software, LLC
- © 2017 Flush Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.