MiniKeePass — Secure Password Manager
By Flush Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MiniKeePass provides secure password storage on your iOS device that's compatible with KeePass.
- View, Edit, and Create KeePass 1.x and 2.x files
- Search for entries from the top of tables like in Mail
- Key File Support
- Import/Export files to and from Dropbox using the official Dropbox app or any other cloud storage application
- Copy password entries to the clipboard for easy entry
- Open websites in Safari while MiniKeePass runs in the background
- Prevent unauthorized access to MiniKeePass with a PIN or using Touch ID
- Remember database passwords in the device's secure keychain
- Optionally clear the clipboard after set time on devices that support background tasks
- Generate new passwords
- Integrated web browser with username/password auto-type
MiniKeePass's source code is available for security audit or contribution on GitHub.
What's New in Version 1.6.3
Bug Fixes and Translations
Great app, one fatal flaw
I love the app. It does exactly what it promised to do, keep a copy of all of my passwords close at hand. My only problem is that I'm unable to share the database from my iphone. I can share it from my iPad to my iPhone, but I don't always carry the iPad with me so any updates done to the phone need to be re-entered on the iPad IF I remember to do so ...
We've lost data because of this! My wife also carries a copy of our database and occasionally updates it, but forgets to copy the changes to the iPad before I push a new copy of the database. The PC version of KeePass (version 2.0) can reconsile differences between databases and even sync changes made by different users at the same time. I'd be happy if MiniKeePass would just tell me a newer version exists ...
Best free keepass out there.
I've been using this app for years on my Iphone and there isn't a better keepass for the price.
Apparently recent versions don't play well with the iPad. While I understand how critical this software is, giving the developer, who is donating their time with little return, a poor review doesn't exactly act as an incentive to make them work harder.
Try giving an accurate review, based on the sum of your experiences, along with the criticism. Better yet, send the dev detailed information on the problem directly rather than a spam negative reviews.
One of the most essential apps on my phone
This app is arguably the most essential app on my phone. In addition to passwords I use it to store all types of information I regularly need but often forget. HOWEVER, there is room for improvement. Like the desktop version, it needs to incorporate a syncing function (with Dropbox). Secondly, I've forgotten on a number of occasions that the comment section for each entry is scrollable. As a result I sometimes miss some info. I'd like to see a more definitive scrollbar (currently only visible if you touch the comment field) or some additional graphic/icon that indicates more information is below. Thanks.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 26, 2016
- Version: 1.6.3
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Flush Software, LLC
- © 2016 Flush Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.