By Fishing Cactus
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Never had the chance to play with a chemistry set as a child? Now it’s possible and totally safe!
Find most games offering more and more? In Minim you start with more but end with less, if you have the skill...
Obliterate molecules by combining connected atoms, reducing the subatomic matter to a single particle. Become a minimalist in no time with the newest puzzle-game sensation for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Hours of captivating gameplay guaranteed!
Test your skills against time and reason, all with the touch of a finger, in the all out marginalizing minimization of mathematical methodology! Try 5 out of the 50 mind-tingling levels available in the Full version with this free version.
*** How to play? ***
- Combine the numbered atoms that are similar in order to minimize the molecule until there are no atoms left!
- Tap and hold an atom until it is surrounded by a black halo. Then drag it to reposition and get a better perspective.
- Swipe the background with your finger to rotate the molecule to have a better look at the puzzle.
- Use the undo button in the bottom right to undo each of your moves, and retrace your steps back to the beginning of the puzzle.
- Use the Restart level feature and reconstruct the molecule back to the beginning.
- Beat the puzzles faster to earn valuable bonus points!
*** How to combine atoms? ***
Select connected atoms to merge them with one another. But wait! Not all atoms can combine with each other!
- Numbered atoms can only merge with another atom of the same number, and they produce an atom numbered one higher. So a (2) and a (2) will combine to make a (3), a (3) and a (3) merge to make a (4), and so on.
- Simple modifier atoms, such as (+) (-) (x) and (÷) can combine with any numbered atom to create complex modifier atoms. So a (+) and a (3) merge to make a (+3), and an (x) and a (2) combine to make a (x2) atom, and so on.
- Complex modifier atoms, such as (+1), (-4), (x2) and (÷3) can combine with any numbered atom mathematically, AS LONG AS the resultant atom is between (1) and (10), and NOT a fraction or decimal.
The game is ...well... A puzzle game. I finished the lite version and I hope they make the full version free right?:D no? D: oh well. If you have space on your iPad you should install this app now.
Have never been able to use it on my phone. Crashes every time.
Good game on the pc but the app won't load for my phone.
- Category: Games
- Released: Nov 16, 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 9.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fishing Cactus SNC
- © 2009 Atomic Cicada Inc., 2009 Fishing Cactus
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.