MinimaList - To Do List, featured on App Store home page.
A simple app for bigger problems. It's a simple to do list, a reminder, a checklist, a task manager that helps you to get things done.
「MinimaList, fewer functions, More Productive」
- Intuitive lists: simple lists for complicate things
- Shared lists: simplest way to share same list with others (Share link must be opened in Safari)
- Smart input: automaticaly detect time in phrase and set as reminder
- Reminders: time and location based reminders
- Pomodoro Timer: focus with amazing sounds
- Today Widget: create and complete tasks in today widget
- Cloud Syncing: same lists for all devices
- TouchID/FaceID: privacy is protected now
- Siri ready: remind me to go shopping at 3 pm on MinimaList
- Custom setting: your notification sounds, your font, your background
- Calendar Syncing: syncing with Apple calendar
MinimaList, a simple list to solve big problems.
Less is More.
MinimaList is free but you can also upgrade to Premium for full access to premium features for $0.99 a month or $5.99 a year (price in usd) through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions for Pro account will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
First of all, we want to say SORRY for everyone, since version 2.4 we brought too many bugs, that is unaccecptable. We just want to fix bugs as fast as we can, but sadly after fixing one, sometimes it just brought a new one. We hope this one will fix most bugs. And thanks a lot for still suporting us. Contact us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed some issues for custom repeated tasks
- Fixed some Watch app bugs (tested on simulator, send us feedbacks plz)
- Fixed some issues on iOS 10
- In setting - other option, you can restore tasks from auto backup
- Fixed issue that always opens the first list
- Fixed crashing bug
- Fixed a bug that sometimes causes tasks got lost after closing the app
- Improved cloud sync
- Fixed a few minor issues
- Improved Siri functions
- Double tap time picker can change to 5 min interval
MinimaList 2.4 is packed with new features and optimized for iOS 12 and new iPhones, including support for Siri Shortcuts.
---- New features ----
• Siri Shortcuts - take advantage of Siri Shortcuts to boost your productivity
• Custom fonts - change the font weight, size and import your own fonts
• Custom theme - choose any color for background and font
• Haptic feedback - haptic feedback for supported devices (setting - other option)
• New focus mode - pomodoro, countdown or timer, your choice
• More repeat intervals - repeat by selected days of week, month ...etc
• Improved cloud sync - now cloud sync works better
• New Stat view - redesigned statics view
• Export your data
• Added two new app icons
• sync with reminders
• Other improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Simple & Effective
As a university student, keeping track of tasks, assignments, and events is incredibly important. I have a physical planner I use for my assignments and events, but I am constantly looking for a good app to use for writing down all my tasks and other stuff, like grocery lists. Other apps are either too busy and difficult to adjust to, functional but unappealing to the eye, or nearly perfect but requires a ridiculous monthly fee. I used this app once and fell in love. It only took a couple of days for me to break down and pay for the lifetime membership of around $8, which I found reasonable. (You can also pay in monthly or yearly payments (both very affordable), but I found the $8 an easier choice.) The interface is simple, but appealing, and acts similar to if I was just writing with a pad and pen. You can edit the theme, there's a timer for concentration, notifications, and you can sync with your other Apple devices, too.
One thing I ask to the developers: can you please add the ability to move around the individual group pages? Sometimes I want different pages to be next to each other, but currently there's only the ability to delete them. A small fix, but fantastic app overall!
Hey, I just want to say "Thank you !" . People like you are the reason that we will keep working on this app.
Great Productivity App
This is a great productivity app! I'm a grad student with ADD/ADHD, so my phone is both a godsend-of-information and a time-wasting-curse. What I love about this app is that it sends me a notification to setup my to do list everyday, and it syncs with my calendar so my calendar schedule populates as a task to accomplish.
The issues I've had with other productivity apps is that I'll write things down and forget that I wrote them. This app works around that issue for me by displaying a notification bubble with the number of tasks I have left to complete. As you complete a task and check it off your to do list, the number goes down and until the list is complete. I hate seeing notifications, so this really helps me get my tasks complete.
Also there is a "focus mode" that allows you to tap the task you want to focus on for a set period of time (5-50 minutes). When that feature is activated, the app sends a pop up message every time you pickup your phone telling you to put down your phone you should be working on your task. I mindlessly pickup my phone to scroll through social media apps or check my emails, and that reminder helps me refocus my mind on what I should be working on.
First thing on your checklist Buy this app.
I have downloaded pretty much all the apps out there for checklists, productivity, paid ones mind you. This one is the best by a country mile. I never thought I would find something better than good old pen and pad because all the apps try to do too much. MinimaList is simple and intuitive but also packed with features. You decide how deep you go. The best feature for me and one that sets it apart is allowing me to create a reminder to repeat a task at the interval of my choosing, including custom, like every 4 days for example. GREAT for business and client follow up.
Do yourself a favor and go pro up front. it’s worth the money, it’s actually a steal. ALSO the developers are very open and receptive to user insights and will have a dialogue with you about it. This app has already paid for itself exponentially since it’s helping me get things done which directly affect my bottom line.
Pomodoro, GTD, whatever you productivity protocol this app works. I don’t typically write reviews but when something comes along that changes the way I do business and make money and costs less than a sandwich then I want to spread the word.
- Davetech Co., Ltd.
- 71.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Davetech
- In-App Purchases
- Pay Monthly $0.49
- Lifetime VIP (50% off) $5.99
- Lifetime Premium (best offer) $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.