Immerse your eyes, ears and mind in minimize, a beautiful game of simplification and foresight. Simply swipe to change gravity and minimize each puzzle to where no blocks remain.
- 140 colorful, handcrafted levels
- Minimalist, isometric design
- Each progressive level is built upon its predecessor
- Peaceful, captivating soundtrack
- Leaderboards and achievements
- Sync progress over iCloud
Just a minor maintenance update.
Ratings and Reviews
There’s something beautiful about a game that’s so thoroughly relaxing—even when it’s got us totally stumped. Minimize’s tile-matching is easy to learn but tricky enough that finding solutions takes lots of trial and error. With no timers or pressure of any kind, failure’s just fine—we’re always ready to jump back in and try again.
Good game, very relaxing, but there’s a trick to it.
This was a very fun, relaxing game. My favorite kind of games are untimed puzzles and this totally delivers. I strongly recommend it.
Note to players, and the game designers if they read this: about halfway through the game, I figured out “the trick” and almost all levels were trivial after that. Not saying what it is.
Also, I completed level 140 and the game just ended. No fireworks, no extra levels, no Luigi, just back to the home screen. Kind of weird.
Nice, thoughtful. A bit frustrating to get stuck and not be able to advance to try another level. And I don't see a map to skip to a level instead of tap tap tapping one by one. But otherwise very very nice design and playability.
- BorderLeap, LLC
- 69.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 BorderLeap LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.