By FIPLAB Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
NOTE TAKING - FINALLY DONE RIGHT, WITH REAL-TIME CLOUD SYNCING
This is the pro version of the best cross platform note taking app with great extra features such as real-time cloud syncing, a detachable and resizable window, font styling, multiple themes and much more.
MiniNote Pro is quite simply the best notes app you will ever use. It has been engineered from the ground up to offer the fastest and most pleasurable note taking experience possible. Try it for a week and you'll be hooked for life.
The app lives in your Mac's menubar and is always available at the click of a button. Use it to write down your thoughts and important pieces of information and be happy in the knowledge that your notes will be easily accessible when needed. Want to create and read your notes on the move? No problem, our real-time syncing service means that your notes will be instantly available via our companion apps for the iPhone & iPad.
Our Pro app gives you the following extra features over MiniNote Lite:
⁕ MiniNote realtime cloud sync service (iPhone, iPad, Mac)
⁕ Detachable window to move and resize the app anywhere around your single or multi screen setup
⁕ Gorgeous custom full screen editing mode
⁕ Choice of two UI themes
⁕ Text styling (bold, italics, underline)
⁕ Undo/Redo buttons
⁕ 6 great fonts with font size selection
⁕ Opacity control
⁕ Complete ad-free experience
In addition to the above Pro features, you also get:
⁕ Beautiful pixel perfect design with retina support
⁕ Advanced dynamic search bar to quickly find the note you are looking for
⁕ Create and view favourites using the Star button.
⁕ Time stamps for each note you create
⁕ Share notes via Email, Facebook, Twitter and iMessage
⁕ Backup notes to a location you choose in RTF and TXT format
⁕ Anchor button to make the app visible above all other apps
⁕ Handy keyboard shortcuts:
- Ctrl + N to open app
- Cmd ⌘ + Ctrl + N to create a new note
- Cmd ⌘ + R to anchor
- Cmd ⌘ + [ to go back to list view
- Cmd ⌘ + F to search whilst in list view
- Cmd ⌘ + , to enter the Settings panel
- Cmd ⌘ + P to Print notes
- Cmd ⌘ + X/C/V to Cut/Copy/Paste text respectively
- Cmd ⌘ + Z to undo
- Cmd ⌘ + Shift + Z to redo
- Cmd ⌘ + B/U/I to Bold/Underline/Italics text respectively
- Cmd ⌘ + D to toggle window docking on and off
- Cmd ⌘ + Shift + E to create a new note with the content you have highlighted
- Esc to hide window
We've spent a great deal of time thinking about the details and after using this app for a few days, you'll begin to notice our small yet creative touches. We plan on a very active development cycle, so please spread the word and keep sending us your feedback!
What's New in Version 4.9
- Bug fix for launch at login (existing users may have to toggle the preference off and then back on)
Good for keeping a note-stream
I realized the other day that I needed a place to instantly jot down a note, and then later be able to view the chronological stream of notes I produced. MiniNote fills that need, and I liked it enough to buy the Pro version.
It’s a good app, but I’m a _little_ disappointed in the Pro feature set:
* Font selection is limited to eight fonts that they chose. Some are boring (Arial) and some unreadable (Noteworthy). I have a lot of fonts and would like to be able to choose any font I want.
* The sync is a proprietary system, not iCloud. I don’t want to trust my notes (which might end up including passwords, credit card numbers, personal info) to a server I know nothing about that might be easily hackable. I at least have a reasonable amount of faith in Apple’s security practices.
That being said, the app is well worth the $5!
It is my favorite notes app, beyond any doubt. I love it for two indispensable features that distinguish it from other notes apps.
1. An Option to quickly summon the app or create new note via keyboard shortcuts no matter in which other app you do work currently.
2. An Option to attach the current note on the display and use it as a reference while working on another app, i.e., Word, Excel, etc.
outstanding app, i have both free & paid version! hated to delete the other free one, because of the notes in it! this is a great app, the only problem when
restarting my computer, it has to be reloaded, meaning its not in menu bar, it could be because of the free one I still have in place!
I would recommend this app, its simple and easy to use! 5 star!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 24, 2015
- Version: 4.9
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FIPLAB Ltd
- © 2015 FIPLAB Ltd
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor