This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
****** JOIN 800 MILLION PLAYERS WORLDWIDE! *****
Race with the Minions in the award-winning, fan-favorite runner Despicable Me: Minion Rush!
Run as fast as you can while jumping, dodging, rolling and knocking Minions off the track in despicably action-packed levels.
Rush to collect Bananas and play exciting Special Missions to increase your score as you enjoy unexpected Minion moments.
ALL THE FUN OF DESPICABLE ME IS IN THE OFFICIAL GAME!
• Race as DAVE, CARL OR JERRY!
• Wear over 50 UNIQUE COSTUMES, such as the Surfer or Disco Minion.
• Run fast through ICONIC LOCATIONS inspired by the Despicable Me movies.
• Jump on and ride the FLUFFY UNICORN or GRU'S ROCKET and power up your Minions.
• Play SPECIAL MISSIONS to discover new mini-games and Costumes in each update!
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Find out more about the game on the official site -- http://www.minionrush.com
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/DespicableMeMinionRush/
Check out our videos and game trailers on https://www.youtube.com/despicablememinionrush
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
What's New in Version 4.9.0
The Minions’ strike was unsuccessful, so they’ve decided to leave Gru and seek villainy elsewhere. After an unexpected turn of events, the Minions end up on stage in this all-new update for Minion Rush!
- Perform your heart out in the “SHOWTIME MINIONS” Special Mission.
- Get the new CANCAN DANCER Costume and be the star of the show.
- Keep collecting MEL CARDS to unlock Mel, the all-new Minion from Despicable Me 3.
- Play the spooky Halloween-themed Special Mission “GOOD TO BE BAD” -- going live on October 13.
Takes 20 Years to update
This game is fun and I really enjoy it except for the fact it takes 20 years to download or update. When you first get the app it takes for ever to download, then when you open it up it has to load all this stuff for the first time you get it and that takes forever too, I don't have 20 mins to stare at my phone screen waiting for a game to load. Also when it updates and has to download all the new stuff on it, it takes just as long. Other than that the game is fun, but to me it's not worth waiting for it to load. Just needs a fix
Used to be fun
I played this game literally every day since it came out. But with the last special mission update it isn’t working right.
I played the first run after updating and now it keeps saying I need to check content. Needless to say I will not be able to collect market coins since I cannot play.
I have rebooted my phone, and deleted the app and downloaded again and it still does not work.
I can play in the jelly lab but can’t play the special mission. If it gets fixed I’ll update my review.
Special Mission Not Working
Still one of my favorite apps. The one I have kept the longest. The only issue right now is that the new Special Mission has not been working for the last 24 hours. When I tap on it, there's a box that says "check content". When I tap on it, it doesn't load anything. It goes right back to the regular page.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 20, 2017
- Version: 4.9.0
- Size: 148 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Tokens$1.99
- Pile of Tokens$4.99
- Crate of Tokens$9.99
- Small Stack of Tokens$0.99
- Mountain of Tokens$19.99
- Worker Costume$0.99
- Truckload of Tokens$14.99
- Golden Banana$4.99
- Bank Vault of Tokens$49.99