OVER 890 MILLION PLAYERS HAVE FELT THE MINION RUSH. NOW IT’S YOUR TURN TO JOIN THIS MEMORABLY DESPICABLE ADVENTURE!
Strap on your running shoes and join the award-winning, fan-favorite runner, Minion Rush. Enter Gru's Lair, discover its many mysterious rooms, and take on manic missions around the world. Along the way, your Minions will jump, roll and dodge obstacles while unlocking a collection of cool Minion costumes.
RUN WITH YOUR FAVORITE MINIONS
• Begin your run as the beloved Minion Dave and race through exciting, fast-paced missions.
• As you collect more Costume Cards, unlock other running Minions such as Carl, Jerry and Mel.
• Discover and navigate different themed Rooms, each leading to unique, fun runner missions or game events.
• Complete each Room’s missions to unlock prizes and uncover more fun Rooms to run through.
AMAZING COSTUMES TO COLLECT
• Unlock dozens of cool and unique Minion costumes, with new ones added regularly.
• Collect Costume Cards as you run to unlock disguises such as the Surfer, Ninja, Lucy and many more.
• Each Costume has special skills, power-ups, and a dash of style to help your Minion accomplish their despicable missions.
• Run across stunning 3D game environments inspired by locations from the Despicable Me movies. Feel the rush as your Minions dash through Bratt's Lair, the Anti-Villain League, Egyptian Pyramids and many more.
Don't Forget: Minion Rush is the only mobile runner game packed with ALL THE FUN OF THE DESPICABLE ME MOVIES!
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Find out more about the game on the official site -- http://www.minionrush.com/
Follow us on Facebook at http://gmlft.co/MinionRush_FB and on Instagram at http://gmlft.co/MinionRush_IN
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://gmlft.co/MinionRush_YT
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Join the 5-Year Celebration of Minion Rush with a MASSIVE update!
NEW SPECIAL MISSION
- Run through a specially decorated AVL to grab GIFTS, CAKES & PARTY HATS!
- Become the top Minion secret agent as you take on clandestine quests from Gru’s Lair.
DRESS TO IMPRESS
- Grab the new Costume Cards to unlock outfits, PLUS potent power-ups.
- Kick off your collection with the Partier Costume as our gift to you!
Ratings and Reviews
Costumes and special events are waiting for you.
It SO addicting
I’ve played this since I was five then deleted it and got it again! Right now I’m on level 82, it’s hard. The games amazing and addicting except, you have limited time to get certain clothes! That’s rough with like at least two days. Like the game doesn’t give us enough time, maybe give us like a month!? And I just got Baker costume, and I only get ONE hour to get the 800 tokens! And I LOVE that costume, I need to get it! But now it’s LONG GONE! Sorry but also the game is becoming boring a little. Though I LOVE the new update with the new places to play after Despicable Me 3 came out! I also just got the new update with some of the old things! I love the tortilla chip hat!❤️Creators of this game, I thank you for making such a fun game with loved tv shows!
Not very good
This games updates are the worst to me. I can’t even find the levels and places I unlocked! And everything is mechanical on the menu. And I have more minions than it shows! Yes it is a massive upgrade. Though not very playful. And I just needed one more blueprint to get that tortilla chip guy, now I need to restart and get 60!!! I don’t like this update I hope y’all remember how difficult this is to me and others with my opinion. Hopefully one day y’all will change the update back to how it was.
Not sure how Gameloft thought this supposed update was gonna go over. Basically they just started all players over from day one. Never mind that players have spent money and time playing this game and leveling up their minions. Why even have the game if you don’t want users to be successful at it. You basically stripped players of their progress and achievements. I don’t even know what is going on in this new version or what I am even supposed to be working towards with the costumes and cards and nothing is explained. You can’t upgrade individual power ups unless they are attached to a costume, so powerups that appear during play are total worthless as they literally last 3 seconds and do not help you engage with anything. Ninety-nine percent of the time they appear during an empty stretch of run without any obstacles, in which you have not gained any defensive advantage since they time out before you get to the obstacles. Also, you win things from the pods, but there isn’t a place to see all the gifts. I have three revives at the moment, but yet none of them seem to appear after I crash in the game.
This is totally ridiculous.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 309.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Tokens $1.99
- Pile of Tokens Game Pack $4.99
- Crate of Tokens Game Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.