MiniSquadron Special Edition
By supermono limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MiniSquadron Special Edition is the sequel to the award winning MiniSquadron - a frantic shooter for the iPhone/iPod Touch, involving lots of little planes all vying for supremacy of the skies! Following on from the success of MiniSquadron, this version provides:
*******PLEASE READ USING EYES********
- 2 FREE Levels + associated planes
- 6 MORE LEVELS +associated planes, bought in packs of 2
- each level is beautifully drawn and accompanied with a track by more Dead Composers,
- Helicopters which hover - providing new gameplay opportunities,
- Over 50 more planes to unlock,
- 2 new pickups: "Rapid Fire" and "Freeze"
- A new weapon - Fireballs!
- More animals to shoot down - including Jellyfish, Vampires and Hamsters!
- Openfeint Achievements!
Along with the already acclaimed control system - you can once more perform loop-the-loops, Immelmann turns and other daring feats of aerial shenanigans! Experience the joy of freedom in the air!
Shoot down enemy planes, bombers, helicopters, hamsters, collect a plethora of power-ups - and unlock over 50 types of planes with different weapon types! There's nothing quite like this on the iPhone!
- Intuitive touch controls.
- Stunning graphics and art.
- Over 50 planes to unlock and collect.
- 8 Levels of intense combat.
- 7 different types of weapon to use including BIG Laser!
- Jellyfish, Vampires, Hamsters and Penguins!
- Fluid gameplay systems based on physics
- More than 8 different pick-ups.
- Addictive Multiplier System for advanced players.
- 1 VERSUS 1 Local WiFi Multiplayer.
- Rock out to the genius of Mozart, Beethoven, Tchaichovsky and other dead composers.
- Remember you can play your own music if you wish!
Use these links to keep up to date with news and other amusing thoughts on MiniSquadron and possibly other things (like cats and ramen):
What's New in Version 1.04
Integrating with RedRobot!
Good game but expensive
Gameplay is solid but 1$ for 2 levels is absurd let alone 6$ more for the other levels. Also no iPhone5 support is a negative but not game shattering. The pricing plan for the additional levels after paying for the app is a bit
Why ask for more $
I loved the first version. Until I saw this one. I thought I'd give it a go. Not knowing that it will only give you 2 levels and you have to pay at least $6 more to be able to unlock all levels. (Developers please! Don't leave us all hanging in here.) pls. Give us the the rest of the levels (free).
Needs online multiplayer
Super fun game but I can't play it anymore because there is no online multiplayer. I would pay to play this multiplayer.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 12, 2013
- Version: 1.04
- Size: 33.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: supermono limited
- © 2012 Supermono Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Levels 3 and 4$0.99
- Unlock Levels 5 and 6$0.99
- Unlock Levels 7 and 8$0.99