By Execution Unit Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Reconnect with your music collection by displaying beautifully rendered album artwork on your desktop.
Integrated with iTunes, Spotify and Rdio MiniTune renders the artwork as a CD, Vinyl or Photo, where you want it, scaled to your desktop.
With easy access to play controls, volume and output channel across all music players MiniTune brings the fun back to your digital music collection.
NEW to version 2.0 integration with Mountain Lion's Notification Center and Twitter.
* Easily and quickly control iTunes, Spotify or Rdio!
* Beautiful resizable CD, Vinyl or Photo artwork on your desktop
* Notification Center (OS X 10.8+)
* Tweet the currently playing track complete with artwork (OS X 10.8+).
* Set Dock icon to the current tracks artwork.
* Last.fm integration.
* Quickly select Speakers, Headphones, Digital etc.
Enhance your desktop and music experience with MiniTune.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- New High resolution RESIZABLE graphics
- Added Support for Rdio music player.
- Notification Center (OS X 10.8+)
- Tweet current playing track (OS X 10.8+)
Now you can resize the music artwork window to best suite your screen and resolution.
Lacks Options, Too Big
The display is to big, even when the size is decreased, the app will not let you decrease the size past a certain point.
And at it's smallest, it's still waay to big, takes up to much of my screen for just an album cover.
No way to remove the dock icon, these apps are better being menubar accesable.
No way to move the position of the text, I would display this on the side of the art, not the bottom, just my preference.
Album tracks do not fit notification banners.
This seems like early beta, Uninstalled.