Stay up-to-date with the Pack when you download the all-new official app of the Minnesota Timberwolves. Whether you’re at home, in the arena watching an electrifying game, or anywhere around the globe, this is your remote control for all things Timberwolves. Check stats and scores, see exciting highlights, catch breaking news and more – all from the palm of your hand.
With the new app, users get access to fresh new features to explore Target Center, purchase tickets, watch and listen to games, and more!
Mobile Ticketing, Ordering and Access
Get game ready with ease.
• Purchase game tickets and parking passes from the tickets function.
• Access tickets straight from your app to enter the arena
• Transfer tickets to family and friends
• Get step-by-step directions to and from Target Center
• Upgrade your seats and get up close and personal with the Timberwolves
• View in-arena maps and way-finding tips to scout moves through the building on game night.
Browse Concessions & Purchase Merch
• Browse menus of all concessions within the arena.
• Order food and drinks without leaving your seat and have it ready whenever you pick it up.
• Rep the Pack and purchase Wolves apparel, accessories and memorabilia.
Loyalty gets rewarded. Season members collect points to use on everything Wolves.
• Earn, redeem, track and transfer points.
• Points can be used to purchase food, beverages, seat upgrades, and gear.
Track the Pack
• View the team’s interactive schedule
• Check stats and scores in real-time
• See where the Wolves rank in league standings
• Get team notifications like breaking news, end of quarter scores as well as start of the game and final scores.
• Browse Pack bios to learn more about your favorite wolf and see photos of them in action.
This update contains stability improvements, design enhancements, and performance upgrades including:
• Enhanced live game stats pages with improved performance and quicker delivery of real-time stats
• Complete redesign and enhancements to Wolves Wallet giving you more flexibility to pay with your app in-arena with Court Cash, check transaction history, and bonus items for Timberwolves members
• Added functionality to the schedule page allowing you to toggle between calendar and list view, quicker access to buy game tickets right from the schedule, filter game type for improved searchability, and ability to download full schedule to your devices calendar
• Design improvements to the Team news feed with the addition of photo galleries
• Addition of Contests and Promotions button on the More tab giving you access to the latest on-going contests to win prizes
• Enhancements for ticketing login and Court Cash related issues
Ratings and Reviews
Worst ticket sale platform I’ve ever worked with
Would give this 0 stars if I could. Finding seats is a cumbersome and timing sucking experience. There is no list view for tickets and thus you need to keep zooming into sections and clicking on individual seats. The filters don’t even work, so all tickets that are for sale show up no matter what you choose for you budget. The cynical side of me assumes that the wolves and/or nba purposely do this so you simply give up and pick any old seats, rather than the deal you want for less money. It actually makes me want to go to games less, which is an outstanding accomplishment for an app whose sole function is to help get you into the arena.
I miss the good old stub hub days when the corporations ripping you off for phantom taxes upon checkout weren’t the same ones listing ridiculous face value amounts for a lottery bound team.
Lacks basic functionality
Needs a lot of improvement, finding and buying tickets on it is a painful process. I dare say flashseats was even better from a buyers perspective. Not all that functional for someone trying to look at various resale options. The filter function doesn’t work correctly for number of seats. Overall a terrible app that makes buying (and likely selling if I’m having this much problems buying difficult)
Terrible and complicated
This is the only way to purchase tickets for the MN Timberwolves. The filter is a joke. The app will jump back when your searching for tickets.
After 30 minutes of trying to find tickets I threw my hands up and decided to watch the game on TV. No wonder Target Center looks so empty
- MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES BASKETBALL LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- 75.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © VenueNext
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.