Mint: Money Manager, Budget & Personal Finance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken: The free Mint app helps you spend smarter and save more. Easily pull all your accounts, cards and investments into one place so you can track your spending, create a budget, receive bill reminders, and get customized tips for reducing fees and saving money.
Mint for Apple Watch
Mint for Apple Watch reviews your day-to-day spending and suggests a spending goal so you can keep up with your lifestyle but still keep an eye how much you’ve spent. You'll also receive personalized notifications on the Apple Watch to help you stay on track.
Want to make a budget change? Once we've reviewed your day-to-day spending habits, you can stay with the status-quo or choose to reduce your goal and increase your savings. The choice is yours!
Mint Updates View (iPhone only)
Updates is a faster, easier way to see a detailed view of the most recent changes to your personal finances.
Credit Score (iPhone only)
• Truly free – no credit card required!
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn’t cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more.
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
* See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money. (ipad only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
* Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual spending activity and more.
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car.
SAFE AND SECURE.
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use.
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely.
• Mint comes from the Makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
* Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at www.intuit.com
Widget users, moving the app to a SD card will disable the widget. http://bit.ly/mintwidget
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
What's New in Version 4.4.0
Fixed transition issues for trends on the phone
Excellent budgeting and transaction tracking app.
Hold yourself to high accountability with this app that offers excellent visibility into your personal finances. Add as many or as little information as you want. From one account to your entire portfolio. Enjoy the free Credit score checker which updates your credit score every two or three months. Also receive hints (besides the obvious) for keeping your credit score high. You can set goals for that much needed vacation and place budgets to help you get there. Cut back in some areas to enjoy other more frequently. Take control of your finances and make your money serve you instead of you slaving for you money.
Highly recommended I use it to help people begin to be aware and set goals for getting debt free!!!
Enjoy financial freedom with healthy boundaries and spending habits coupled with multiple streams of income. This app helps you see.
Good and could be great
Was using Fidelity Fullview which worked progressively poorer until most accounts refused to update. Heard about Mint on Alice radio of all places and it's been everything Fido wasn't. 95 percent of my accounts will talk to Mint and updates to balances are sometimes minutes after the transaction instead of days. I use it to monitor identity theft and I spotted two instances the day they happened and called the credit card firm immediately. The budgeting works OK but doesn't support income/expense from a small biz or rental income/expense allocation. On the Plus side Zillow is integrated and updates your real estate values, and I can track my portfolios all in one place. I've had poor experience with Intuit products but this one works pretty well. The don't spam you a lot either, just a little and some has been useful. So overall it's good and could be great.
I absolutely Love Mint!
Mint is one of my favorite apps. I'm very blessed to have it and be able to regularly check my accounts. The benefits are amazing - From checking budgets and account totals, to analyzing spending, reward offers 😊... This app is a definite 5 of 5 stars. It really is the perfect app!
The only thing that I can think of that Mint can improve on is the aggregation of data. GE Credit (Synchrony) doesn't load info. It also seems like users can refresh the information once every 1 to 2 hours. I believe I should be able to refresh the data every time I hit refresh. Maybe an updated Mint Newsletter once a week would be a good edition.
Overall, I'm very happy with Mint and the service provided by the tech support team. If you try Mint, you'll see it tastes great! 😊
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 30, 2015
- Version: 4.4.0
- Size: 28.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mint.com
- ©2008-2014 Mint Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.