Mint: Money Manager, Budget & Personal Finance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken: The free Mint app helps you spend smarter and save more. Easily pull all your accounts, cards and investments into one place so you can track your spending, create a budget, receive bill reminders, and get customized tips for reducing fees and saving money.
Mint for Apple Watch
Mint for Apple Watch reviews your day-to-day spending and suggests a spending goal so you can keep up with your lifestyle but still keep an eye how much you’ve spent. You'll also receive personalized notifications on the Apple Watch to help you stay on track.
Want to make a budget change? Once we've reviewed your day-to-day spending habits, you can stay with the status-quo or choose to reduce your goal and increase your savings. The choice is yours!
Mint Updates View (iPhone only)
Updates is a faster, easier way to see a detailed view of the most recent changes to your personal finances.
Credit Score (iPhone only)
• Truly free – no credit card required!
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn’t cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more.
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
* See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money. (ipad only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
* Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual spending activity and more.
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car.
SAFE AND SECURE.
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use.
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely.
• Mint comes from the Makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
* Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at www.intuit.com
Widget users, moving the app to a SD card will disable the widget. http://bit.ly/mintwidget
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
What's New in Version 4.9.2
This version includes crash and bug fixes.
Thanks for using Mint! We are continually working to make our app better for you, and will release new versions to the App Store on a regular basis. Updates to the Mint app will include enhancements to overall reliability, performance, and cool new features along the way.
Please feel free to send comments and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I need to be better about using it more, but it's been such a great app! Definitely one of my favorites! I need to get my whole family to use this app! I know it seems scary to have so much information in one app, but it's been safe so far. I've had it about 6 months. Super easy to use! It's really helpful to see where and how my money is being spent. I don't make a lot so it tends to go fast. Seeing the break down of my spending really puts things in prospective. Checking my credit score only makes me want to get it even better! Knowing where I stand in loans is nice to see my balancing going down. It's just an overall extremely helpful, useful and safe app. You can't spend money or get any account information to my knowledge. It's just really an electric way to watch your spending, loans and credit score. I'd recommend it to anyone!! Especially if you have a spending problem!!! And you seem to get confused where you money is going all the time! 😊
Easy to use, Easy to maintain.
Mint is the best budgeting software I have seen. It's very simple to use, and makes everything easy to see and compare. It automatically sees what you spend and does its best to categorize it with only small mistakes that takes only a few seconds to correct. It may seem simpler to make your own spreadsheet, like many other people do so that you can personalize it depending on your needs, but it really doesn't miss anything in the categories here because you can make any that you want and it'll calculate for you. The biggest problem with using many budgets, it that you don't update it enough or it takes an amount of work so that you don't want to do it when your lazy. Giving you notifications and alerts, Mint really will help you save and spend exactly what you intend to and help you to cut down on unintended costs. I recommend this to anyone who wants to make the most of each dollar they work so hard for.
The cool mom of financial apps
Mint is the cool mom that everyone wished they had - organized but not nagging, modern but doesn't try too hard, fun but lets you have your space too. Mint has completely changed the way I plan my finances. I no longer fear about missing payments (Mint sends me email reminders and gives me plenty of time to still pay my bills). I no longer wonder where my money is going (Mint automatically categorizes every purchase that I make into detailed categories, which I can easily change or further detail as needed). And I no stress about whether I can take that adventurous trip or go on that date night with friends (Mint lets me know just how much leeway I have in my budget). This app has been the perfect cushion for he transition into the adult world, and I know I will continue using it for years to come.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 29, 2016
- Version: 4.9.2
- Size: 58.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mint.com
- ©2008-2016 Mint Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.