Mint: Money Manager, Budget & Personal Finance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken: The free Mint app helps you spend smarter and save more. Easily pull all your accounts, cards and investments into one place so you can track your spending, create a budget, receive bill reminders, and get customized tips for reducing fees and saving money.
Mint for Apple Watch
Mint for Apple Watch reviews your day-to-day spending and suggests a spending goal so you can keep up with your lifestyle but still keep an eye how much you’ve spent. You'll also receive personalized notifications on the Apple Watch to help you stay on track.
Want to make a budget change? Once we've reviewed your day-to-day spending habits, you can stay with the status-quo or choose to reduce your goal and increase your savings. The choice is yours!
Mint Updates View (iPhone only)
Updates is a faster, easier way to see a detailed view of the most recent changes to your personal finances.
Credit Score (iPhone only)
• Truly free – no credit card required!
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn’t cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more.
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
* See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money. (ipad only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
* Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual spending activity and more.
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car.
SAFE AND SECURE.
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use.
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely.
• Mint comes from the Makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
* Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at www.intuit.com
Widget users, moving the app to a SD card will disable the widget. http://bit.ly/mintwidget
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
What's New in Version 4.2.0
Mint for Apple Watch
- Live your life and keep up with your day-to-day spending on your wrist with Mint for Apple Watch!
- Mint for Apple Watch reviews your day-to-day spending and suggests a spending goal so you can keep up with your lifestyle but still keep an eye how much you’ve spent. You'll also receive personalized notifications on the Apple Watch to help you stay on track! Want to make a budget change? Once we've reviewed your day-to-day spending habits, you can stay with the status-quo or choose to reduce your goal and increase your savings. The choice is yours!
- Mint Life Blog Articles can been see on the Updates Page
- You can turn off Kiip Rewards in the settings Page
- Squished Bugs
Update Transaction Dates
Great app for easily tracking money. Although I wish there was a better way to track cash also. Not just debit cards and credit.
One HUGE problem. When you actually buy something, a pending transaction is made. However, it takes a while for it to be finalized. Sometimes takes up to a week. The problem is that Mint shows the date for the transaction many days after it was made. THIS IS A PROBLEM. If the transaction is towards the end of the month, it'll put the transaction in the next month instead of the month the transaction was actually made! Which negatively affects budgeting. Instead, Mint should save the date a pending transaction first appears and apply that to the final transaction. Please FIX this.
I enjoy this financial app; and it is one that I always have on my phone. The layout is clean and colorful and it is easy to use. I mainly use it to visually see my spending habits and to keep track of my budgets. It's also a fun way to see the assets of your bank, car, and house in one place.
The reason why I give this four instead of five stars is because I cannot add categories through the app and I keep getting recommendations to get a 401k... Which I do have, but there's no way I can automatically or manually insert the data into Mint.
I still really like this app and if you're financially conscious, download it!
Getting worse, not better.
I've had this app for a very long time. I understand new updates need to be done and new layouts will come over time, however, the web developers of this app think they're making the app better with these new layouts, but it's only making it worse. In the "cash flow" section, it was just the main category and all the sub categories would be under that main category umbrella, the latest update now has EVERY category showing in the "cash flow" section. They made the green a lighter green than before which makes it look cheesy. Please bring in new developers that don't have a 3rd grade vision for this app. Not to be rude, but this app is beginning to look like child's play.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 15, 2015
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 20.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mint.com
- ©2008-2014 Mint Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.