Mint: Money Manager, Budget & Personal Finance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken: The free Mint app helps you spend smarter and save more. Easily pull all your accounts, cards and investments into one place so you can track your spending, create a budget, receive bill reminders, and get customized tips for reducing fees and saving money.
Mint for Apple Watch
Mint for Apple Watch reviews your day-to-day spending and suggests a spending goal so you can keep up with your lifestyle but still keep an eye how much you’ve spent. You'll also receive personalized notifications on the Apple Watch to help you stay on track.
Want to make a budget change? Once we've reviewed your day-to-day spending habits, you can stay with the status-quo or choose to reduce your goal and increase your savings. The choice is yours!
Mint Updates View (iPhone only)
Updates is a faster, easier way to see a detailed view of the most recent changes to your personal finances.
Credit Score (iPhone only)
• Truly free – no credit card required!
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn’t cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more.
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
* See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money. (ipad only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
* Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual spending activity and more.
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car.
SAFE AND SECURE.
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use.
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely.
• Mint comes from the Makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
* Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at www.intuit.com
Widget users, moving the app to a SD card will disable the widget. http://bit.ly/mintwidget
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
What's New in Version 4.7.1
• Bug fixes
New in previous versions -
• Security enhancements
• Badge on Overview for alerts (showing the number of unread alerts)
• iOS 9 Support
• Weekly Summary Page improvements: See top spending categories, what days you spent the most money, and more - all on a single page (weekly summaries are available Sundays and will be sent via notifications)
I'm finally sticking to a budget
Mint has been a life saver.
For years, my husband and I have tried and failed to stick to our monthly budget. It was just too easy to lose track of spending using credit cards for just about everything, and neither of us wanted to walk around with cash.
Initially Mint has some quirks and kinks, and it took us a while to set it up to how it worked best for us. But once you get everything synced and organized to suit your budgeting needs, it's fantastic. Just stick with it until it's setup to your liking. I was hesitant to love it at first. But we made changes to the setup as we used it and now it's great.
For the last 7 months, we've kept to a budget, put money into savings and improved our credit score, all because I can finally keep on top of things using Mint on my phone.
It gets better, but
I have used this app and the Mint service for 6-7 years, and it is a very important part of my personal finance management activity.
But I have always said, and still say, it lacks some of the features that the service itself lacks. I've been asking for some of those things since Day One. Like an in-app calculator, so I don't have to go outside the app to calculate things like sales tax, tips, and splits.
Also, why can't we search transactions by date. When I want to download transactions to archive or work on planning, I'm downloading like 5,000 lines to an Excel spreadsheet, even if all I want is the past month or so. I can search by merchant, budget categories, tags, account. Why not DATE?
And when I want to split a transaction between categories, I can't do that until the transaction actually clears the account, maybe days later. I have to put the breakout in the Notes and then hope I can find that note when I want to do the breakout split days or weeks later.
And how about this? Embed a photo/camera access so I can take a picture of the receipt to save with the pending transaction. Throw the receipt away, because I've got the facsimile document stored.
But there is still nothing better. But so much more Intuit (or a competitor) could do. Go for it.
I love how Mint lets you track all your spending on all accounts and even categorizes each one so that you can see what you spend the most on. This is extremely helpful when planning out my monthly budget on Mint, which has been great for paying off my credit cards. It even alerts you when your credit card payments are due! One of my favorite features that Mint offers is the ability to check my credit score about every other month. This helps me stay on top of my credit line, especially since I anticipate on buying a house soon! Since I've been using Mint on a regular basis my credit has increased 2 points to 716! Thank you Mint!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 25, 2016
- Version: 4.7.1
- Size: 36.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mint.com
- ©2008-2015 Mint Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.