Mint: Money Manager, Budget & Personal Finance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken: The free Mint app helps you spend smarter and save more. Easily pull all your accounts, cards and investments into one place so you can track your spending, create a budget, receive bill reminders, and get customized tips for reducing fees and saving money.
Mint for Apple Watch
Mint for Apple Watch reviews your day-to-day spending and suggests a spending goal so you can keep up with your lifestyle but still keep an eye how much you’ve spent. You'll also receive personalized notifications on the Apple Watch to help you stay on track.
Want to make a budget change? Once we've reviewed your day-to-day spending habits, you can stay with the status-quo or choose to reduce your goal and increase your savings. The choice is yours!
Mint Updates View (iPhone only)
Updates is a faster, easier way to see a detailed view of the most recent changes to your personal finances.
Credit Score (iPhone only)
• Truly free – no credit card required!
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn’t cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more.
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
* See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money. (ipad only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
* Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual spending activity and more.
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car.
SAFE AND SECURE.
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use.
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely.
• Mint comes from the Makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
* Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at www.intuit.com
Widget users, moving the app to a SD card will disable the widget. http://bit.ly/mintwidget
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
What's New in Version 4.7.2
• Bug fixes
New in previous versions -
• Security enhancements
• Badge on Overview for alerts (showing the number of unread alerts)
• iOS 9 Support
• Weekly Summary Page improvements: See top spending categories, what days you spent the most money, and more - all on a single page (weekly summaries are available Sundays and will be sent via notifications)
Good design & has potential
Not enough functionality on the app, so I still find myself using he desktop version almost weekly. Push notifications for when there's a new transaction so that you can re-categorize stuff on the go would be stellar. Maybe even push notifications for when you're getting close to maxing out one of the budgets. It is beautiful though, and I identify find myself opening the app just to see how much I spent on something in the past. Keep up the good work! Mint truly changed my financial life for the better.
Mint is outstanding
First, the service, no issue goes by unattended . If you are patient, how could not you be with nice an competent people, your issues get resolved.
I depend in mint for security, I am sure you do to.
It is free, and I always look for a way to support their suggestions.
Well, what else I can say of a great system. I think it will be very difficult for me not to have Mint to see every day!
Thanks to Mint.
IT STILL DOESN'T WORK
Every time, it's always something wrong with this app since the previous update. I kept getting errors saying my login info was incorrect when I knew for sure it was correct. I even reset the password to try that out too, still said it was wrong info. Now it gets far enough to say it can log me in, but I get an error saying it can't connect to the server, and I tried on different wifi networks and my cellular data. Still an error. I loved this app when it worked and I still love the website, I just wish the app would work again!!!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 30, 2016
- Version: 4.7.2
- Size: 36.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mint.com
- ©2008-2015 Mint Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.