Mint: Money Manager, Budget & Personal Finance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken: The free Mint app helps you spend smarter and save more. Easily pull all your accounts, cards and investments into one place so you can track your spending, create a budget, receive bill reminders, and get customized tips for reducing fees and saving money.
Mint for Apple Watch
Mint for Apple Watch reviews your day-to-day spending and suggests a spending goal so you can keep up with your lifestyle but still keep an eye how much you’ve spent. You'll also receive personalized notifications on the Apple Watch to help you stay on track.
Want to make a budget change? Once we've reviewed your day-to-day spending habits, you can stay with the status-quo or choose to reduce your goal and increase your savings. The choice is yours!
Mint Updates View (iPhone only)
Updates is a faster, easier way to see a detailed view of the most recent changes to your personal finances.
Credit Score (iPhone only)
• Truly free – no credit card required!
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn’t cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more.
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
* See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money. (ipad only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
* Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual spending activity and more.
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car.
SAFE AND SECURE.
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use.
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely.
• Mint comes from the Makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
* Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at www.intuit.com
Widget users, moving the app to a SD card will disable the widget. http://bit.ly/mintwidget
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
What's New in Version 4.4.1
Mint is an incredible resource that has helped me learn how to effectively manage my money. By safely and secure linking your accounts to Mint, you can track all of your spend and keep track of your account balances. The budget tool is fantastic, with many purchases being automatically categorized for you. The goals section of the app is extremely help, providing suggestions for how to save effectively for different types of goals. I've found the trends section to be extremely informative, allowing me to really see where my money is going. The bill reminders are also handy, and are very easily set up. The app can also help you find great ways to save based on your spending and saving history, whether it's higher interest bank accounts or reward card credit cards that match your financial lifestyle. Now the app even offers free credit scores!
This app puts all your financial info into one place with an intuitive, easy to use format. To fully access all the benefits of Mint, I strongly suggest using this app in conjunction with the website/Macbook desktop app, as the mobile app is a bit more limited.
I HIGHLY recommend this app!!!!
Mint App Horrible
This has got to be the worst financial app I have ever tried. I've worked with it over the last few months and the quirks within the app will drive you nuts. It does not sync consistently between the online program and the phone app. It sometimes changes categories after I've entered the one I want. It often crashes and loses transactions so you have to re-enter them. The phone app does not let you access all the accounts or categories that you set up in the online program. Also the app does not support many credit cards such as Wal-Mart and Lowe's. I have spent more time entering items in this app than I would if I just kept a manual checkbook. And to top it off, it will not printout or prepare reports. The best you can get is a running list of the transactions you entered so you have to add them up with a calculator. UGHHH!!! What a waste. I can't believe it has such high ratings. My other rant is that there is no decent financial or money management programs in the IOS
format. I have tried Quicken Essentials, I Bank and Mint and they all stink!! Why Quicken Essentials is so far inferior to Quicken is beyond my comprehension. Don't Apple users need programs to manage their $$$??
A very disappointed user.
On The Road
"It may be too big a challenge, but I'm trying to replace my 2009 Quicken version with Mint. This tax season will be the true test. So far, Mint has been a great tool for tracking and categorizing my monetary life while on the road and away from my home computer. We'll see."
I wrote the above about two years ago. After making that commitment, including purchasing and studying the Mint Manual, I can 5 star this app. Yes, occasionally there are sync issues with accounts. One week it's one account, the next two different accounts. Next day, everything will sync. Using Personal Capital side by side, guess what? It has occasional sync issues too. Just like the fact that certain store based credit cards won't sync in Mint, they won't sync in Personal Capital either. These are issues outside the app.
I had to wrap my head around NOT RECONCILING accounts. Mint keeps you almost constantly reconciled, relieving you of that chore. Try it and stick with it, you'll like it as much as I do.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 07, 2015
- Version: 4.4.1
- Size: 28.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mint.com
- ©2008-2015 Mint Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.